Why The Long Wait Times To Que In STEEL WAVE?

Hi,

First time ever leaving a question...

Since Steel Wave started, and after playing three seasons with relatively no issues with wait times, now Steel Wave is here, I am regularly waiting more than 5 minutes to cue.

Is anyone else suffering this problem?

If so, what is the fix?

I am not suffering hardware or software issues, or modem issues or anything like that, in fact, every other game I play online is fine. Not R6.

Thanks, look forward to some help here.

Originally Posted by Watchnya Go to original post
    Hi,

Since Steel Wave started, and after playing three seasons with relatively no issues with wait times, now Steel Wave is here, I am regularly waiting more than 5 minutes to cue.

If so, what is the fix?

I am not suffering hardware or software issues, or modem issues or anything like that, in fact, every other game I play online is fine. Not R6.

I think ubisoft's unwillingness or inability to fix this games problems starts taking a toll on the playerbase
    Thus longer queue times

Originally Posted by NotKohai Go to original post
    I think ubisoft's unwillingness or inability to fix this games problems starts taking a toll on the playerbase
    Thus longer queue times
    Could also be people returning to work the last month hence the decrease.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Watchnya Go to original post
    Hi,

If so, what is the fix?

Which playlist are you having long queue times in? Have you tried restarting the queue after a few minutes? It can also depend on what time of day and region you are in.

The server pings are horrible for XBOX1. At first I thought it was my internet. But seems it's for everyone.