Miniguns on choppers please 3d model showing

would like the ability to add miniguns to the helicopters in breakpoint.

I like using them miniguns more than rockets.

this is a 3d example of something I would like to do in breakpoint.

This is feedback for the devs so any hate comments I will not reply to.

You have helos with mini guns instead of rockets ingame just buy it from maria's shop

Boring... I own all things from shop and have over 600k skell and done everything but dump raids. would of had more but bugs made me lost some but thats ok with me it's just a game.

I have played breakpoint so much before raids came out then I seen they was never going to make it good again. they took the real right out of it with the first big up date. removing the slower animations.

just wanting to keep some kind of hope they will make it good again.

Originally Posted by RAMBOW145 Go to original post
    Boring... I own all things from shop and have over 600k skell and done everything but dump raids. would of had more but bugs made me lost some but thats ok with me it's just a game.

I have played breakpoint so much before raids came out then I seen they was never going to make it good again. they took the real right out of it with the first big up date. removing the slower animations.

just wanting to keep some kind of hope they will make it good again.
    Good again?? when was it good?

Agent_Ares's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the ability to customize vehicles you own with custom paint jobs \ armaments \ as well as upgrades that add positive \ negative traits wouldn't be a bad idea.

It will allow players "personal" vehicles feel distinct from other generic vehicles in the game.
    So even if having 4 miniguns mounted to the wings is "impractical" in many ways, it's still something players should be free to do with some sort of trade-off.

With that said the Raids are atrociously bad, they need to redo them from the ground up.
    Simple running around in circles shooting things is not really what i call a "Fun fight"

I would do something more similar to Gears of War 4 \ 5 Swarmaks
    Where half the team needs to distract, while the other half has to do some objective to shut it down.
     1 people found this helpful