Ubisoft fixed the degradation issue? Are you sure?

After new season patch I had higher ping than old season one These pictures are proof of it. The First Picture is my last ping of gameplay and the Second one is my lower ping before the new season patch. And one more thing, I was getting 47-48 ping. You can say these values' differences are little but It changes all my game between from playable to unplayable. So, are you sure the degradation issue fixed ? (By the way, I am playing on PC and in Weu.)

Last Ping:

My Old Ping:

It originated from your servers, especially Weu servers. Because my Neu ping was already 67ms but weu wasn't high like that. Just help me to fix that problem. I am a player from Turkey and yes there is no servers for me nearby of my country. But I used to get average 45-50 ping.. And I can't now. Please help me.

The data centers compare pictures links are:
    Weu: https://hizliresim.com/xYYWfL
    Neu: https://hizliresim.com/dkHULA

Hello, Noone tell anything ?

I also have had this issue. My ping before the season Para Bellum was sub 20 on EUS since then it has been 60+. I tried to go through all their steps to fix it, I even reinstalled windows. They still don't have a fix for it. Every once in a blue moon ill get in a lobby with 20ping and it feels amazing, then the next game it goes back to crappy 60+. Hope you can find a solution.

Originally Posted by ToastyDan Go to original post
    I also have had this issue. My ping before the season Para Bellum was sub 20 on EUS since then it has been 60+. I tried to go through all their steps to fix it, I even reinstalled windows. They still don't have a fix for it. Every once in a blue moon ill get in a lobby with 20ping and it feels amazing, then the next game it goes back to crappy 60+. Hope you can find a solution.
    I don't know Sir, but I tried to contact Ubisoft Support, with my ISP and finally here I am. Nothing changed...

Ubi-TheBerry could you answer me too, sir ?

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with high ping in game. We have provided updates to the game that should make connectivity more stable. As this is still an issue for you I would advise trying the steps in this support article. Particularly looking at your port forwarding.

This should help prevent issues in the future but we are happy to help should you need us further

Originally Posted by Ubi-WheelyDuck Go to original post
    Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with high ping in game. We have provided updates to the game that should make connectivity more stable. As this is still an issue for you I would advise trying the steps in this support article. Particularly looking at your port forwarding.

This should help prevent issues in the future but we are happy to help should you need us further
    I Reset NETWORK HARDWARE.
    I have already used WIRED CONNECTION.
    I checked the SOFTWARE CONFLICTS. There is no problem.
    I have already opened the PORTS that you mentioned in Support Page. Link is: https://hizliresim.com/PbuwRK
    I reseted my hostfile.
    I did the FLUSH DNS.
    I contacted my ISP and there is no problem for them.
    Sir, It's still same. I have higher ping after new season patch. Also, I talked my friends they have the same problem too.
    Please check my connection and help me !

Originally Posted by BlackPhoeniX.. Go to original post
    I Reset NETWORK HARDWARE.
    I have already used WIRED CONNECTION.
    I checked the SOFTWARE CONFLICTS. There is no problem.
    I have already opened the PORTS that you mentioned in Support Page. Link is: https://hizliresim.com/PbuwRK
    I reseted my hostfile.
    I did the FLUSH DNS.
    I contacted my ISP and there is no problem for them.
    Sir, It's still same. I have higher ping after new season patch. Also, I talked my friends they have the same problem too.
    Please check my connection and help me !
    Any solve for here Ubi?