Abaddon_Nine's Avatar Junior Member

Help Definitely Needed

I'm trying out Highlander so that I can get a feel for him, but every time I go in a duel there's a ******g black prior **** sitting there using nothing but bashes that my character won't dodge and I can't punish. On top of that, if I throw ANY attack, he flips me or counters me. It doesn't matter what rep they are either. Level 10 to rep 10, they're still all doing the same exact **** and I can't do a crushing counter or get in my offensive stance long enough to kick/grab him.

I'm literally at a loss, since none of my attacks will go through, and I'm practically unable to play the damn game because a BP is three tapping me as HL.

And yes, I have tried feinting and doing soft feint attacks. It doesn't help me because I'm flipped on those too.

Solution: I have to apparently use the superior block proper for the counter by a light attack, then flow into offensive mode, which will give me a window to throw a kick or grab.

apps

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Walmart Wire is a portal where the employees can check their work schedules, paystubs, personal information, and so much more. Here you can get Walmart Wire Portal details to use.

i feel highlander dose need a buff