LyfizMine's Avatar Banned

10 placement matches, 7 of them was unmatched.

Game 1: teammate leaves after 1rst round
    Game 2: teammate leaves after 1rst round
    Game 3: score is 0.2 and 2 teammates leave (squad)

Game 4:level 61 dude that literally has no idea what he is doing, diffuser is planted, he is sittinf in a corner accross the entire map, score was 0,3. He literally lost the game for us. Major come back.

Game 5: score was 0.2 and some idiot jist trew a c4 and bombed the whole team, score 0.3 everyone votes surrender, i decline, i get team killed.

Game 6: game started 4vs5 and game continued like that because no one voted to stop the game.

And throughout all that i still won 4 games and lost 6.

AND THAT is what determined my rank 😂 wow.
     3 people found this helpful

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    That's how ranked always has been
     2 people found this helpful

me too

the same thing happened to me where i would either get team killed every game or someone would leave i feel like something should be done so that we are not reflected by the acts of other people maybe allowing us to redo our placements

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by LyfizMine Go to original post
    Game 1: teammate leaves after 1rst round
    Game 2: teammate leaves after 1rst round
    Game 3: score is 0.2 and 2 teammates leave (squad)

Game 4:level 61 dude that literally has no idea what he is doing, diffuser is planted, he is sittinf in a corner accross the entire map, score was 0,3. He literally lost the game for us. Major come back.

Game 5: score was 0.2 and some idiot jist trew a c4 and bombed the whole team, score 0.3 everyone votes surrender, i decline, i get team killed.

Game 6: game started 4vs5 and game continued like that because no one voted to stop the game.

And throughout all that i still won 4 games and lost 6.

AND THAT is what determined my rank �� wow.
    Tha's unfortunate to hear, especially since Match Cancellation came out yesterday. How have your Ranked games gone since then?

Are you incompetent?
    Fix matchmaking its not only about people leaving, nothing can be done. People are garbage, cheaters, leavers.- Cancellation? Roflmao, fix your game ****.