year 5 season 2 I like it!

good morning everyone, I wanted to know if there are news on the mode: training camp against terrorists (improvement), you can add allied bots, create customized games (without gain at the end of the game), maybe use all the operators both in attack that in defense ....

it would be nice if you can improve this mode. what do you think?

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Yes, Training Grounds need a lot of work in order to make it truly viable for training. I really want to play with defender weapons and gadgets (including nitros) in Elimination mode.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by ITALYcorps. Go to original post
    good morning everyone, I wanted to know if there are news on the mode: training camp against terrorists (improvement), you can add allied bots, create customized games (without gain at the end of the game), maybe use all the operators both in attack that in defense ....

it would be nice if you can improve this mode. what do you think?
    I am glad you are enjoying the new season! There are no updates currently about Training Grounds at the moment, but I agree that it does need a bit more love. I especially agree having the option to play Defense more in it would be great for practice.

Perhaps adding a "trainer" character (version of Recruit), that has access to ALL weapons (attacker & defender; and be able to customize them with attachments, etc.), as well as all choices secondary gadgets (breaches, frags, bangs, nitros, claymores, etc.) would be fairly easy to implement. Just for Training Grounds only, this would be incredibly useful.

And one really really simple change I'd like to see...is to drastically reduce the "refill" animation time, AND make it refill everything at once; repeating the animation for every single grenade is needlessly annoying.

Terrorist hunt still has the bug from 5 years ago. Where you protect the hostage. Once in a while some attacking enemies forget to attack and sit on a different floor level. So then I goof around adding tons of barb wire.

https://gameclips.io/GRAW2ROBZ/d225a...0-3ac7d3bd85cd