Wow.. yup, you're stupid. Mom told me not to argue with stupid people on the internet, but here we go. Everyone else on this thread but you has said purples drop in heroic. I myself have said I played Heroic with directives and still received purple drops. It is on you, idiot boy, to prove us wrong. Open world shouldn't drop purple on heroic, but does. I can't believe I have to spell this out for you... but the crates are supposed to have loot... free loot... that is the whole point of having the crates. Otherwise, why not just take them out of the game altogether. That last part, since I have to spell everything out for you, is an opinion, regardless of the quality only high end should drop on heroic difficulty.

And here we are back at square one with you simpleton. The argument I made is that the quality of the loot doesn't reward the grind, and that is, 1- an opinion and 2- subjective. An opinion by definition can not be right or wrong, just agreed or disagreed with. Being subjective means it can change with ones own experience and perspective. So.... ironically you are the one who's actually wrong! Like really actually in real life wrong, not just idiot on the internet wrong!

And lastly, the devs are reworking loot to make it more rewarding because, listen closely, the feedback from a large portion of the fanbase. Looks like you're on the short end of the rope, there bud. There were so many people who had the same OPINION that the devs changed the game. So, to your previous point, the professionals made a decision based on feedback from outlets like these forums, and I want to stress feedback. There's a difference between trashing the game, which I never did (so... you were wrong again... so many times in one post. that's seriously impressive), and constructive criticism. Do you think anyone who has feedback is trashing the game? Is no one allowed to submit requests or ideas for some fixes or alternate implementation of game mechanics. Even if none of those things ever come to fruition, the free flow of opinions and ideas is vital to the development cycle of games especially once they reach endgame status.

Next time you want to trash someone for having a different opinion, just go hug your mom, both of you probably need it.
     2 people found this helpful

TheGeckoHimself's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by jonnythefrank Go to original post
    Wow.. yup, you're stupid. Mom told me not to argue with stupid people on the internet, but here we go. Everyone else on this thread but you has said purples drop in heroic. I myself have said I played Heroic with directives and still received purple drops. It is on you, idiot boy, to prove us wrong. Open world shouldn't drop purple on heroic, but does. I can't believe I have to spell this out for you... but the crates are supposed to have loot... free loot... that is the whole point of having the crates. Otherwise, why not just take them out of the game altogether. That last part, since I have to spell everything out for you, is an opinion, regardless of the quality only high end should drop on heroic difficulty.

And here we are back at square one with you simpleton. The argument I made is that the quality of the loot doesn't reward the grind, and that is, 1- an opinion and 2- subjective. An opinion by definition can not be right or wrong, just agreed or disagreed with. Being subjective means it can change with ones own experience and perspective. So.... ironically you are the one who's actually wrong! Like really actually in real life wrong, not just idiot on the internet wrong!

And lastly, the devs are reworking loot to make it more rewarding because, listen closely, the feedback from a large portion of the fanbase. Looks like you're on the short end of the rope, there bud. There were so many people who had the same OPINION that the devs changed the game. So, to your previous point, the professionals made a decision based on feedback from outlets like these forums, and I want to stress feedback. There's a difference between trashing the game, which I never did (so... you were wrong again... so many times in one post. that's seriously impressive), and constructive criticism. Do you think anyone who has feedback is trashing the game? Is no one allowed to submit requests or ideas for some fixes or alternate implementation of game mechanics. Even if none of those things ever come to fruition, the free flow of opinions and ideas is vital to the development cycle of games especially once they reach endgame status.

Next time you want to trash someone for having a different opinion, just go hug your mom, both of you probably need it.
    Mom told you? Ok, so you are just a kid. There is no point to talk to you then. Good luck!

UbiFate's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey everyone. I really appreciate the detailed posts that have come from this thread, and I will be including your suggestions in my report to the devs.

That being said, I will ask that everyone remain civil and refrain from flaming each other. The forums are for constructive discussion, so please be respectful to each other.
     3 people found this helpful

If even sarcasm goes over your head, maybe it's better you left.

If even sarcasm goes over your head, maybe it's better you left.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah. What else can you say now? Grow big, eat a lot of vegetables, play more outside, do your homework and listen to your mom

My apologies to Ubisoft for feeding the troll.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by UbiFate Go to original post
    Hey everyone. I really appreciate the detailed posts that have come from this thread, and I will be including your suggestions in my report to the devs.

That being said, I will ask that everyone remain civil and refrain from flaming each other. The forums are for constructive discussion, so please be respectful to each other.
    They don't care about feedback, we had 3 weeks of feedback in the PTS to fine tune very specific issues and that was completely thrown away, i don't believe you
     1 people found this helpful

I feel your frustration, dude, but I do think they're trying. I know they have to combine our feedback with their vision for the game. which isn't always what players want. Kind of like the DZ issue with gank squads, you're not going to just turn off PvP because that's not their vision for that part of the game. Finding that balance between listening to your fanbase and executing your vision is extremely difficult, and even then you won't satisfy 100% of people that play your game. I'm actually enjoying the gameplay aspect for the most part, there are some gripes such as OP enemies that could be tweaked. However, the biggest gripe is that it doesn't feel worth it with the current loot system (my opinion) which they are working on for TU10.1. So, we'll see what happens.

I feel your frustration, dude, but I do think they're trying. I know they have to combine our feedback with their vision for the game. which isn't always what players want. Kind of like the DZ issue with gank squads, you're not going to just turn off PvP because that's not their vision for that part of the game. Finding that balance between listening to your fanbase and executing your vision is extremely difficult, and even then you won't satisfy 100% of people that play your game. I'm actually enjoying the gameplay aspect for the most part, there are some gripes such as OP enemies that could be tweaked. However, the biggest gripe is that it doesn't feel worth it with the current loot system (my opinion) which they are working on for TU10.1. So, we'll see what happens.
    Now, that's a great post! I'm serious. So even if you still have a problem with me, after this post - I don't have any more problems with you. Keep up the good work!

I usually dont mess with people trying to diminish others, but gecko, its funny how you talk about others being arrogant but you only talk about your point of view of the game, you assume that others are casual players or have bad builds without knowing nothing about them. And that is more arrogant than any other post in this thread, leave your ego behind and read all the posts regarding to topics similar to this one. No one is asking for the game to give us everything on a silver plate, thats just your point of view and one person speaking only about himself as an argument (your case) does not prove anything. So better chill down and stop talking bout youself and how you think your builds are better than the rest, dont be that toxic. Not everyone likes to hide in cover and spam drones in a shooter, or use a boring sniper rifle(for me is super boring). The things i posted here are not only my concerns, we talked about this with the members of my cland and i posted it here so we can give feedback not only as a complain but also giving suggestions, and we do this because we care about the game and its sad to see how the player base its getting more dissapointed with every update.
    One thing i find it was a good improvement was the exotic recalibration, works great and it could be implemented also with named items, for example, there are named items that are even harder to get than the exotics, and its utmost dissapointing when they come with bad rainbow rolls (like the gift, the devils due or matador, i have never got a decent one of those in the dz).
    Im not interested in hear you talking about yourself and how you assume your builds or playstyle are better than the rest. If you want to discuss the things posted here, with respect and without your ego talking, im all eyes, if not, please go troll somewhere else.
    And just in case, im not a casual player, i have more than 1000 hours in the game, my shd is almost 1900, my dz level is 50 and my conflict level its 48, i reached the season level 100 in the second day and got absolutely nothing valuable from the season. I only play in heroic or legendary and the 95% of my drops are rainbows or around the 50% roll. I dont have more new content to play on the game and the rewards we get for repeating the same content over and over are just simply a waste of time. I like the game and thats why im posting this, if not i would just stop playing, and to be fair, that option looks everyday more viable.

regards
     2 people found this helpful