TheGeckoHimself's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh my God! Another pathetic thread with a lot of whiners! Seriously, makes me want to puke.

1. Game difficulty - if you have any issues with difficulty - your build SUCKS! It's not the game, not the bullet sponges, not the rushers! It's YOU!

Heroic too difficult?Play on Challenging! Challenging is too easy??? You know why? Because such whiners like you were complaining that the challenging was too hard! Now you want to destroy Heroic???

2. Loot - it's not hard at all to make a decent build! With a targeted loot - you can make any META build (no GOD rolls) pretty easily. That build will carry you through any content.

It's hard to make a GOD ROLLED Build! Its requires a lot of grinding. But such people like you want everything on a plate with no effort! FACKING WHINERS!

3. Crafting is not good? Its never meant to replace grinding! So with TU10 crafting is good enough! Again, you want everything on the plate, right?

4. Armour - you have a Tank builds! FACKING USE IT! Do you know how to make proper Division 2 builds? Solo Tank build melts everything, while pretty much impossible to kill! Just make sure they are not flanking you. Is it so hard?

5. Build Diversity? We have a ton of builds. Yes, most DPS builds are all red, but you have a sniper builds, AR builds, Rifle builds, SMG builds! All with different talents and tactics. Do you even know how to play this game?

What about hybrid builds? Have you ever tried to build a proper one? No, To complain is so much easier than to learn, right?

What about new CC builds? Have you tried new SOLO CC BUILD??? I'm sure you didn't. Give it a shot - the ENTIRE content becomes a JOKE! It's NOT HARD AT ALL!!!! Just have a build with a synergy! Put some thought there, if you have any of course. If you don't - find a Youtube video. Other people did it for you!

But no, so much easier to complain! FACKING WHINERS!

This is 100% accurate. I have tested similar aspects of the game and the end result is the same. I support this thread and the creator has my vote.
     2 people found this helpful

I suppose it the motivation to play games that comes into this, with some myself included it's for fun, for others they like to test themselves polar opposites.

It is unfortunate that the loot stinks I've raided and completed legendarys, good loot does drop but it's rare, like 3 to 4 runs not rewarding at all. I suppose I feel like I'm doing a job, one that is unpleasant with a 0.001% chance of something to make all the effort mean something, unfortunately not going to happen.

I've given this title my money and my time, I feel that my initial play through was awesome, one of the best experiences I've had in gaming, however it all falls apart from there, all you have is repeat missions with nothing really new to offer Kenly college is a troll by the Devs, its gotta be it's that bad. Season 2 is season 1 remastered and the new raid Operation Rusty Donkey has nothing to do with a 3 person cover based looter shooter, and not for 95% of Massives player base.

To conclude this title doesn't recognise the playerbase as a valid concern when managing their game, or bringing new content. Actions speak louder then words, they are pandering to the top tier of our community and that's sad. After waiting for the new raid, playing it and realising that this game isn't appealing to me, I will now finish season 2 and uninstall it, move on to other things. The majority of my division 2 friends that are left have already done so, the ones that remain are planning to do the same. It is sad after all my investment in this title but the lesson is learned, any game handled by Massive will be severely scrutinized before I even think of parting with my readys.
     3 people found this helpful

XxSHADOWCOMMAND's Avatar Member
    I agree. Day 1 bugs have still not been fixed for almost 2 years now

Day 1 one game was a different game until the update they revamp how the gear works (I think TU8). We need the developers to focus on the issues to date (TU10) thats loot quality and quantity and NPC damage output. on higher difficulty it gets absurd when trying to do anything open world now. Most players avoid it and go straight to missions because of how crazy it is.

I've been saying this since the beta. Player Armor needs a buff!! Base armor without any blue rolls should be 1 million. Plain and simple. The second an NPC squad sees you; they focus you. The cover system is broken, so at least give your average Joe a chance to reach cover.
    Cover to Cover mechanic needs to be dropped completely or totally reworked!
    I've died more times trying to evade rushing NPC mobs and getting sucked back into cover than escaping it.

Geko your id looks familiar.
    Calling everyone's build trash helps no one. Its easy to just watch Massive's golden players on YouTube tell you how to play. I don't like Cut-Copy-Paste builds so someone else can make a million dollars from YouTube videos. I play more than 85% of the player base and I get frustrated with this game since TU 8.
    The developers are to blame by vastly changing the game without proper testing and balancing. They changed the game so much, allot of things in the game are broken or useless.

TheGeckoHimself's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by JDcluster13X Go to original post
    Geko your id looks familiar.
    Calling everyone's build trash helps no one. Its easy to just watch Massive's golden players on YouTube tell you how to play. I don't like Cut-Copy-Paste builds so someone else can make a million dollars from YouTube videos. I play more than 85% of the player base and I get frustrated with this game since TU 8.
    The developers are to blame by vastly changing the game without proper testing and balancing. They changed the game so much, allot of things in the game are broken or useless.
    Great for you. Same here - I'm making my builds myself. Do you matchmake? Most of the player builds make NO SENCE at all. I'll give you a few examples just from yesterday: 6 Piece Striker, or a mix of everything with no synergy at all. No wonder those players are having difficulties with Heroic.

My point is: Casual players have Normal, Hard and Challanging.

Harcore players have Heroic and Legendary.

But still, Casual players are trying to take it all! I also bought this game! So I want the Heroic (which is the hardest Open World difficulty) to be hard! That's the whole point of having hard content. The Legendary difficulty is easy for a min-maxed group of players. Heroic is like a joke already! And you guys want it to be easier? For FACK SAKE - PLAY ON CHALLENGING!

Edit. Here is the Best DPS Build for SOLO play in TU10. It has some gameplay as well.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ighlight=build

Here is another video - Heroic Bounty (solo of course). Watch the video and tell me - does this looks hard for you? Ask yourself - maybe the problem is in your build? Maybe you are playing the game wrong?

https://gameclips.io/TheGeckoHimself...8-8a870eff535e

If you need more - I can make a video of Heroic Control Pont + Elite Patrol+ Resource Convoy ( all 3 activities at once - playing SOLO). No problem - I just 1-shot everything.

If I'm playing my CC build - NPCs can't even get out of the door!!!! They are dying before I even have a chance to shoot them!

Just have a good build - and you'll have ZERO problems with any content!

But again - so easy to complain, right?

Bench improvements

I agree with the OP.

Further to their suggestions, one thing I'd like to add is an "accept changes" option when reconfiguring exotics.

You shouldn't be able to reroll them to be lower than they were. With the current table rolling them from 496 - 515 at WT5, every piece I've reconfigured has dropped gear score to between 496 and 500. My exotics were only 502 - 504 to start with so not a huge loss, but one of my group rerolled a 510 to get a 498, you should be able to choose to retain the previous roll (but still consume the parts for the reroll attempt).

NOTHING changed at all in the update. I get MASS crappy purples on heroics, busted skills that lockup,reset or get greyed out so I can't use them. NPC's get stuck in buildings loot is utter trash I am about to move on and i have only played 1 month now and game has got me wondering why I even spent money on it or play it. NPC's can mass spam their skills with no cooldowns yet we have cooldowns on EVERYTHING.