Future initiative suggestion change

My role in every game is a healer but , i dont play healer in division because it is useless,

since the release of this set, this is already better, but we still need to make changes.

more useful talent for guns other than + 30% repair skill, something like killing an enemy with a headshot gives 30% of your armor to the team for 20s (I write random numbers)

a talent on the backpack or chest that gives to the team armor on hit like the white mark of the true patriot set.

For skill can please put more charges on restorative hive, 36 charge it is not enough. It is impossible to heal in the raid, there are 8 players and in addition the hive heal the skills so in 2s we are empty in charges, which makes the healer useless because it is impossible to have less than 1 charge each 2s.

there are some TU before we had 96 charges which is in my opinion much better, but the duration is also too low 50s, remove duration or put 120s

Now for fure initiative i will change :When you repair an ally, you and all allies within 5m of you are also repaired for 60% of that amount is useless because all healing skill are area of effect ( only useful for restorative drone)

I will change for When you and your allies are close to 5m receive %1 armor regen

And for backpack talent +1% armor regen ( = 2% armor regen for you team )

Future Initiative (Operation Iron Horse)
    Core: Skill Tier (Yellow)
    2: +30% Repair Skills
    3: +30% Skill Duration and +15% Skill Haste
    4: "Ground Control" Increases you and your allies' total weapon and skill damage by 15% when at full armor
    When you repair an ally, you and all allies within 5m of you are also repaired for 60% of that amount
    Chest talent: "Tactical Superiority" Increases Ground Control damage bonus from +15% to +25%
    Backpack talent: "Advanced Combat Tactics" Increases Ground Control proximity repair from 60% to 120%

Bump