TheSil's Avatar Junior Member
    My thought exactly. BGE2 and Cyberpuk 2077 are the two games I am most looking forward to.
    To have nothing on BGE2 in the latest Ubisoft Forward was a big disappointment.
     1 people found this helpful

my thoughts exactly, these are the only 2 games i really care about coming out right now. All the trailer footage and art i have seen looks amazing.

Why

Why hasn't Ubisoft been putting bge2 in the ubisoft livestreams recently? This game is still happening, right?

UBI-Zuzu's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by BlueUnic0rns Go to original post
    Why hasn't Ubisoft been putting bge2 in the ubisoft livestreams recently? This game is still happening, right?
    It's mentioned in the article linked in the first post

Help me get in BGE2

Hello I'm Unable to find the thread to Join #BGE2

apoyo total

espero este juego desde que jugue el primer titulo en play station 2, puedo esperar unos años mas, el hype que manejo con el trhiler es inexplicable, lo voy a comprar apenas salga para darles mi apoyo

Take your time and make another great game. My prediction has been and still is a late quarter 2022 release date.

For the love of all thats holy

I am bursting at the seems for this game i can't wait any longer and i hope that we will get somethings out of all this

Stay Blessed

Wish the team, and everyone in the community well.

Online only

I have just heard that this is going to be an online only game instead of the single player experience that BGE gave us.
    If this is true you have lost me. Not interested.