HAHA if its online only then they have gained me for sure.
    If you aren't interested maybe you should leave and not sit here and complain about it for months/years.

Can we see and play this game before we die, please!

I am 48 years old gamer and really would want to play it before 50!

This game will be the only game that "we can fight in planet surface with spaceships".

There is no other game offering this (=planet surface fight), except a very simple Java based game released more than ten years ago, which is not count.

You know all mmorpg games giving us fight mostly with a living body (human, elf, etc.), or mech suits, or tanks but NO spaceship fight on planet surface!

Beyond Good and Evil 2 will be uniqe. Please give more importance and more effort to this beautiful game.
     5 people found this helpful

Any Updates?

Looking forward to this game! Any updates on when we can expect another Space Monkey's blog post, stream, or demo? Anything really... I need a new BGE2 fix!
     1 people found this helpful

Any Updates on the game yet?

I’m still really interested in this game and wouldn’t mind waiting at all but it has been a bit since you guys have given an update and I just wanted to check in. The last thing I want is for this game to be rushed and end up like Cyberpunk so I trust you’ll do your best. Wish you guys a happy new year
     2 people found this helpful

Take your time - and if you can provide an offline option, please do so.
     2 people found this helpful

I’m 53. Us older gamers have a different perspective in that games did not truly exist at some point in our lifetime. We have been there from the beginning, so we are less likely to take any advances for granted.

Right? 49 here, Games as we know it were not around as a kid. Sure, Pong was, we had Pong, but games with graphics more complex than ascii characters and squares, that came much later.

TheArbellason's Avatar Junior Member

Eagerly awaiting for the last 3 years, lol

I'm very excited for the game... I think that sometimes the lack of action in the forums, or otherwise, leads the developers to think that interest in a game isn't there. I can say for certain that I'm totally up for this one. I signed up as a 'Space Monkey' awhile back and have been sitting waiting ever since. Please don't take this as whining... I'm simply excited for the game. Take this post as a 'don't forget that we're interested' notice. I'm not a big gamer, and very little of what UBISOFT puts out do I own, but this game has me very, very, interested. I'm up for beta testing or whatever. Keep going UBISOFT!!!!

Same!

Originally Posted by TheArbellason Go to original post
    I'm very excited for the game... I think that sometimes the lack of action in the forums, or otherwise, leads the developers to think that interest in a game isn't there. I can say for certain that I'm totally up for this one. I signed up as a 'Space Monkey' awhile back and have been sitting waiting ever since. Please don't take this as whining... I'm simply excited for the game. Take this post as a 'don't forget that we're interested' notice. I'm not a big gamer, and very little of what UBISOFT puts out do I own, but this game has me very, very, interested. I'm up for beta testing or whatever. Keep going UBISOFT!!!!
    I totally agree! I am 24 now and was like 11-14 when I played BGAE1 on PS2. I played it like 4/5 times because I was so in love with it. I just found out today that there was going to be an BGAE2 and I Freakeddddd out! I am so so excited for this one! The demo looked so good and I cannot wait for the real deal! I hope the photography of animals/other photography jobs stay and the collection of pearls also just like in the original. Take your time to create this masterpiece but please let us know something!🙏🏼❤️ Kind regards !