Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    Because you are supposed to provide those videos in a support ticket. Not Name and Shame them on the forums, as it is against the forum rules.

There will be more transparency on the anti-cheat progress coming with a blog post soon.

As you said right before this, " But I'm sure there are some matches, where I've played against players who aren't as experienced, and they may think I'm cheating just because I out-played them." So having a list of names that have been reported with the button would be not completely 100% accurate unless you are also proposing a process to vet out the incorrect reports and only display the actual cheaters.
    Regardless, as explained in the Naming and Shaming post, we are not going to make a public list at this time because it will only give attention to the cheaters, which is what they want.
    There is one thing I'm also curious about, do you guys go after those that upload videos of themselves cheating on Youtube? So many videos of people cheating on Siege on there, along with Discords that sell them.

I'd assume with Ubi relationship with Youtube they'd be able to get the vids removed/channels deleted easily, likewise with discords.

For what it's worth in my 1200 hours of playing siege I've only ever come across 2 fairly obvious cheaters. I've had my mmr changed because of cheaters maybe 10-15 times because of the rollback system. The first time was a couple of years ago and it still remains to be the most obvious cheater I've ever seen in a video game. Obvious speedhacks and wallhacks. But the second obvious cheater? Last night.

I started the game and after the first 2 rounds I thought something was fishy as he ran out on me when I was droning and had no way of knowing I was there. There was no valk cams because valk wasn't present in the round and I always make sure I shoot all the cams outside. But I brushed it off and didn't think much of it until a teammate brought it up which made his actions a little more fishy. In the last round when it was 4-4 it was made obvious as he straight up shot me through a wall with no audio cues at all despite him arguing his case that I made sound even though I was droning for a minute before he shot me through a barricade straight into my head. I swear you don't make any sound when you are droning but correct me if I'm wrong, Naturally he had a friend who I'm guessing was being boosted and did the usual toxic taunts like "git gud" and "mad cuz bad" even though I was very calm about it and was simply curious. The taunts didn't phase me at all.

I'm not always recording when I play the game and I can't remember his name but we seriously need ubi to let us know when someone we report in game gets banned because as of right now no one I've reported has been banned - this goes for toxicity in general too and not just cheating. I feel like it would be such a simple thing to implement. I want to know that pressing the report button in game isn't a waste of time. No amount of explaining on here will convince me that the report button does anything but I will keep pressing it in hope.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    I'm not always recording when I play the game and I can't remember his name but we seriously need ubi to let us know when someone we report in game gets banned because as of right now no one I've reported has been banned
    If you are signed up for emails from Ubisoft, you will get an email notification letting you know that someone you reported has had action taken against them. Although it will not tell you who exactly and for what, you still get notified that something did happen after your report.

How do we sign up and how have you not made this obvious???

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    We did a PSA about this a while ago. The tweet explains how to ensure you are setup for emails!

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    We did a PSA about this a while ago. The tweet explains how to ensure you are setup for emails!
    Well that's a load of crap because I just checked and apparently it's always been on. You mean to tell me that out of all the people I've reported that not one of them has been banned? I don't ever recall getting an email to let me know of this and I've reported plenty of people for cheating and toxicity