[AC Liberation Remastered] Savecloud dont work

I acquired Assassins Creed III Remastered, and I can play Assassins Creed Liberation Remastered, but the progress is not saved.

Everytime i restart the game, I have to start a new save.

Savecloud is enabled in Uplay, but everytime I start the game, the message "Connection lost with Ubisoft servers" appears.

Can someone help me?

Having tghe same issue with cloud saves not being loaded after I tried to make it local and then it fails to sync also because cloud saves can't be accessed? Multiple game crashes Tried to verify game files and all is good. Lowered graphics disabled v-sync and other features just no luck. Sucks having to pay money for a old game and 30% in and all is lost. Thanks Ubisoft for a great product.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by viniciuzago Go to original post
    I acquired Assassins Creed III Remastered, and I can play Assassins Creed Liberation Remastered, but the progress is not saved.

Everytime i restart the game, I have to start a new save.

Savecloud is enabled in Uplay, but everytime I start the game, the message "Connection lost with Ubisoft servers" appears.

Can someone help me?
    Hey there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

We do have some Uplay connectivity troubleshooting steps I'd recommend trying.

Originally Posted by Cobra_5411 Go to original post
    Having tghe same issue with cloud saves not being loaded after I tried to make it local and then it fails to sync also because cloud saves can't be accessed? Multiple game crashes Tried to verify game files and all is good. Lowered graphics disabled v-sync and other features just no luck. Sucks having to pay money for a old game and 30% in and all is lost. Thanks Ubisoft for a great product.
    I'd also direct you to the connectivity steps above, but before that give these PC troubleshooting steps a try to try and stop the game crashing.

Please let us know if you guys are still having issues, or feel free to open a Support Ticket with us.