UbiKeeba's Avatar Community Manager

[Patch Notes] Summer Update - June 2020

Greetings Riders,

On Thursday, June 25th we will release the 12th post-launch update for Trials Rising. Check out all the details of what will be included below.

Track Central

• Several navigation improvements including:
      • User is returned to the proper search/feed page after viewing "track details"
      • User is returned to the proper search/feed page after viewing "track details" and then viewing "Creator profile"
      • User is returned to the proper search/feed page after playing tracks from the “More from Creator” search

• “Play against” is now available regardless if a track has been downloaded.

Private Multiplayer

• Changed the limit of “Favorites” displayed in private multiplayer from 30 to 120.
    • Fixed an issue where the game incorrectly adds user-created tracks when scrolling down from the last row of feeds/search results in Private Multiplayer
    • UI fix to a workaround that allowed users to add duplicate tracks causing a crash.
    • On Xbox, the Wheelie mode and Burning Bike bar are no longer doubled on screen.

Other Fixes

• Only owned Track Packs will display a preview UI in the world map when playing offline, addressing an issue that caused unowned Track Packs to show a price of “Free” when viewed offline.
    • BlazeJP decal background transparency has been fixed.
    • Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when using “Rider Path” in the Track Editor.
    • Fixed an issue causing connectivity issues to the Ubisoft Club on Nintendo Switch.
    • In public multiplayer, you can now see the name of the rider you are spectating.
    • The “Display” decal category in the Track Editor has been split into 3 categories to address navigation issues, Display, Display+ & Display ++
    • Improvements to profanity filters in the Track Editor to avoid most false positives

1 people found this helpful

I'll just repost what I said on Reddit here.

Still no pause menu leaderboards.

Still no fix for badly optimised tracks (Nippon Springs is a great example.)

STILL no stadium replays.

Still no way to search for creator in Track Central.

Like come on. I've seen more polish in free mobile games. Push out a proper patch or don't push one out at all.
     5 people found this helpful

In TC - search results for OTHG - wanted to play them all but after playing TC returns me back to default screen (not search results). Is that suppose to happen?

The game still stutters on console.

On PC I get stutters too now but not the one second freezes.
    Another thing on the leaderboards, the sorting is working better now, but after I watch a replay from a leaderboard I am returned to the track selected title screen whereas it use to return me back to the leaderboard (which I liked). Not sure which is the bug and which is the intended behavior.

This "fix" are not fixed: "Changed the limit of “Favorites” displayed in private multiplayer from 30 to 120.".
    30 is still the max.