I never get any prizes from tournaments

Hi !

I've been playing Trials Fusion for about 2 months or more, and i've played lots of tournaments.

I've never received ANYTHING from the tournaments though, no notifications , no prizes !

I want to collect acorns and it seems that Tournaments are the ONLY way to farm acorns .... except for paying more money to Ubisoft ...

So - what gives ?

Are the Tournaments broken ?

I've read from other people posting on the internet that they also didn't receive prizes from tournaments because the servers didn't work or something ?!

thanks !

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey Montago2020,

Sorry to hear you aren't receiving rewards. I can report the issue to be looked into but would you be able to record a clip of the end of a tournament showing that you get nothing, and provide a link to the video so I can share that to the game team?

Hi UBI-Froggard

I've recorded a full tournament completion : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3CfxrMJCe0

One thing i noticed was that 0 players are reported in the tournaments .. maybe i'm only partially logged in ?
    Uplay and everything associated works as it should.
    i dont get any notifications regarding tournaments.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Montago2020: Hi there, Montago2020! Have you tried creating a support ticket here?

trying it now..

was hoping someone knew what was going wrong, could simply tell me...

eg: I've forgotten to login somewhere..

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Thanks for the video Montago2020.

I'll forward it to the game team and see if they can investigate if it's happening for everyone or what's causing it and will get back to you if there's anything you need to do or if we need anything else.