Anno 1800 "Error Disconnected from Session"

Just as the title implied I get into a multiplayer game with some people and between 15-1hour game time later the game freezes (though I can still click on things game mechanic wise) and then an error shows up saying I've been disconnected yet my internet connection is clean and other games are able to work for online play just fine.

As a side not (this info might help) another game that also seems to be effected is age of empires 2 definitive edition where once again it freezes yet I can still flip between menu's and click in game items just can't place anything or speak just an error after about 10-20minutes of waiting.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Endcar,

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with disconnects in game. The first thing to do would be to follow these troubleshooting steps.

Should you find after following these your problem persists you can raise a support ticket here.

Says the link is broke.

Anyone have ideas?

Bump

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Sorry about that! Please give this link a try to troubleshoot this error further. I'd also like to remind you that 'bumping' posts is against our Forum Rules, so please keep this in mind moving forward.