Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

Steep: Made in the Alps #5 - Customization

Choose your character and style (did somebody say pink unicorn?) as you ride down the mountain in Steep! In this episode of our Made in the Alps series, the team talks about the variety of customization options available in in the game.

Ubi-Ligario's Avatar Community Developer

Steep: Made in the Alps #5 - Customization

Choose your character and style (did somebody say pink unicorn?) as you ride down the mountain in Steep! In this episode of our Made in the Alps series, the team talks about the variety of customization options available in in the game.

gnarlyDUCK's Avatar Member
    I prefer the realistic look with as much branding as possible. Seriously, would love to see more RedBull and GoPro wear. That gray beanie and a few helmets... killin mah style.

More real life gear, please :)

Originally Posted by gnarlyDUCK Go to original post
    I prefer the realistic look with as much branding as possible. Seriously, would love to see more RedBull and GoPro wear. That gray beanie and a few helmets... killin mah style.
    I'm with you on that I've been rocking the RedBull helmet and/or beenie for the most part I like that the crazy stuff is in the game but I prefer the realistic look as well.

The customisation is pretty solid, but would love to see some more real life brands/gear included! (Burton, K2, DC, Ride,M3, Captia, Lib Tech, Smith, Anon, Dragon, Volcom, Quicksilver, Roxy etc)....

Nice video . Cant wait to see more addons