Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Battle Pass 2.0 Update

BATTLE PASS 2.0

Hey, New Kid! We’ve got the new news about the updated version of the Battle Pass! Firstly, the Battle Pass will now be monthly, lasting approximately 28 days, instead of the ~62 days previously. The cost will also go to 500 in-game cash, down from 1000, but the value of the Battle Pass content stretched over 2 Battle Passes is pretty much the same, if not a little better. More detailed info on rewards down below.

We’ve also removed the Battle Tokens from the game. You’ll now progress through the Battle Pass by destroying phones, similar to how you obtain PvP packs! You can earn these by playing PvP, Challenge Mode and Team Wars! There is no limit to how much you achieve in a day, but Battle Pass rewards now open up gradually, over time. At the start of the season, five tiers are open. Every weekday, one Battle Pass tier will open up. During the weekends, two tiers unlock so you can play to your heart's content!

As you can imagine the value of ONE Battle Pass is going to be roughly halved, but when you combine two months’ worth of Battle Passes and compare that to the ‘old’ Battle Pass, you’ll find that it’s even more valuable overall. For example, the amount of GUARANTEED legendary cards is going to increase by 1 over the two Battle Pass period, as you’ll still be getting 1 legendary in the free track and 1 in the premium track. The number of coins, PvP tickets, bronze and silver upgrade materials, and Cartman Cash will be nearly identical (over the 2 Battle Pass period) and the number of gold materials will be increased slightly. Since there are fewer tiers overall, we’ve removed some of the ‘randomized’ Battle Pass packs and have added back in guaranteed copies of the featured card(s).

[EDIT FROM BUCK]- I posted this in Discord, but I thought it would be good to add the info here, too!

(remember that these are subject to change and nothing is set in stone until it's in the game)

The Battle Pass rewards will look somthing like this over a 2 month period (so 2 of the 'new' Battle Passes), assuming you purchase the premium track on both and finish them both:

Cost - 500 Cartman cash (per Battle Pass, so 1000 for both months).
    Total Tiers- 35 (per Battle Pass)

• 200 Cartman cash
    • 11000 coins
    • 8000 PvP tickets
    • 360 Bronze Materials
    • 180 Silver Materials
    • 84 Gold Materials
    • x4 Silver Shop packs
    • x2 Gold Shop packs
    • x2 Rainbow Shop packs
    • x8 Legendary "chance" packs (from the shop packs listed above)
    • x4 Guaranteed Legendary packs
     2 people found this helpful

How many phones destroyed to receive each tiers reward?

When will the next Battle Pass begin?
     1 people found this helpful

Hey Toller thanks for the info. I just hope you guys can scale the grind time requirements well since you're removing battle tokens (I got a fair amount from the gold league packs, so I didn't need to grind so much to get battle tokens). I wouldn't wish the battle pass to become the new old token events or something alike. I also wonder about the destroyed phones requiremets, but I guess we'll see about soon enough about that. Again please don't over increase the grind time with the new system, thanks.

So if it is being done on phones destroyed surely that's going to encourage even more deranking? Could you give a rough idea how many phones a day you need to get to complete the battle pass?
     1 people found this helpful

What is with the not guaranteed legendaries? For example the 89% legendary chance in the purple WDT Card pack?
    Will this pack be content of the new battle pass?

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Each tier will be unlocked by destroying 10 phones!

Originally Posted by bindiana Go to original post
    So if it is being done on phones destroyed surely that's going to encourage even more deranking? Could you give a rough idea how many phones a day you need to get to complete the battle pass?
    I think what they're trying to do is quite the opposite but I see your point, it can easily backfire

Challenge mode phones count woohoo, now whats the new challenge mode revamp eh?

any word on if we finish the bp before time ends. is there like a coin reward for each tier unlocked after its completed?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►