Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Farewell Buck!

Hello to all my lovely New Kids! It’s your gal Toller here, back with another Developer Update!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

Here’s what we’ve got planned for this week! On Monday, we've got a Superhero Token Collection event, which will pair nicely with our Tuesday 48-hour mission event featuring Toolshed!

Wednesday will also be the start of our weekly Challenge Mode! This week we'll be running the Wimpy Kid Challenge, so be prepared for both you and your opponent to relive your days as level one New Kids!

On Thursday we’ll have a 24-hour token collection for materials, and then Friday will wrap things up with our weekend event featuring Professor Chaos!

The following cards can be used and boosted in the event:

• Professor Chaos
    • General Disarray
    • Wonder Tweek
    • Super Craig
    • Lava!
    • Super Fart
    • Toolshed
    • Thunderbird
    • Jesus
    • Le Bard Jimmy
    • Sizzler Stuart
    • Nathan

DISCORD

If you haven’t yet joined our official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server, come on over! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! If you’re interested in joining and hanging out with some great fellow New Kids, click HERE

GOODBYE BUCK

Buck has already broken the news that this will be his last month here with us in South Park! He has been a wonderful team member and one of the best teammates a girl could ask for. I’ll be taking a shot of maple syrup in his honour today! If you haven’t already checked out his goodbye post, you can do so HERE.

IMPORTANT NEWS

There will be a scheduled server maintenance happening tomorrow, June 16th starting at 8:00am UTC. The maintenance should not last more than 45 minutes, but we’ll of course update you if that changes.

NEXT WEEK ON PHONE DESTROYER

We’ve got a ton of exciting news coming up! The specifics will be discussed in next week’s Dev Update as some of the final details are still being sorted out, but I CAN give you some hints about what to expect:

Forget Challenge Mode as you have known it… changes are coming.

The Battle Pass system? Reworked and Renewed!

A more streamlined look to your UI during matches to make it easier to use your card’s abilities!

Oh, and look at that, who dropped this lovely flower?

How strange…

That’s all I’ve got to share for now! If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I’ll do my best to answer.

Hearts and Hugs,
    -Toller!
     1 people found this helpful

Mystic Red finally?

So new Battle Pass won't start right away? Or more info coming later in week?

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by SingingFly Go to original post
    So new Battle Pass won't start right away? Or more info coming later in week?
    Correct on both points!

I wonder who dropped the flower

Cant wait for dark angel red its finally coming!

no new battle pass.. ugh .
    mission events... the choose your own reward and only get 1 of the theme. its terrible.

Very excited about next week.

Do you know when the showdown that was postponed a few weeks ago will happen?

ImSorry2020's Avatar Banned
    Is there any chance you guys will release more outfits? Can you redo old outfit release challenges? Will there still be outfits in the battle pass? Can we finally please nerf Stan of Many Moons and Please Fix Manbearpig?

Toller,

When can we expect more news on Challenge mode and when are the changes expected to happen? Challenge mode is dead right now.

So Dark Angel Red is finally here. That's a good start. Now do soomething with the matchmaking, please. This is the best option. It's really annoying being a level 17 and fight guys with level 20+