Anyone else watch the PS5 trailer for Kena: Bridge of Spirits and wish it was BG&E2?

Watching this trailer for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, I couldn't help but think of how it has the sort of art direction and gameplay that I would have expected to see in a sequel to the original Beyond Good & Evil. Reading the forum, I know I'm not the only one worried about the direction that BG&2 took. Perhaps if BG&E 2 is eventually released and hopefully ends up being a success, I do hope they'll go back to their roots to make a true sequel.

Actually the game didn't remind me BG&E. It is true that BG&E2 isn't the sequel of Jade and Peyj's adventures, but it keeps all the original ideas of the first episode that weren't realized.
    The fact that it is an open world game with a personalized character could have bad effect on the immersion of the plot and on the beauty of some details, and this could be the major flaw...on the other hand the immersion of the world as a whole will be better.
    About the trailer, the game looks nice

P.S. During the conference it would have been great to see Wild, don't you think, Michel? ahaha
     1 people found this helpful