Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager

Developer Update: Ask A Developer

Hello again, everyone! It’s your gal Toller here, back with another Developer Update. This week is Adventure week (plus a Sci-Fi Challenge)!

Here is the Weekly Timetable

As you can see we’ve got another fun-filled week ahead of us! On Monday, we've got a Adventure themed token Collection event, and Tuesday, we’ll have a 48-hour mission event featuring Hookhand Clyde.

Wednesday will also be the start of our weekly Challenge Mode! This week we'll be running the Space Pilots Challenge. During this challenge, All Sci-Fi Assassins will have increased HP (set to 1.3) and speed (set to 1.8), plus Space Pilot Bradley will be set to level 2!

On Thursday we’ll have a 48-hour token collection event.

Wrapping up the weekly events, on Saturday we’ll have a card usage event featuring Swashbuckler Red.

The following cards can be used and boosted in the event:

• Swashbuckler Red
    • Buccaneer Bebe
    • Deckhand Butters
    • Hookhand Clyde
    • Smuggler Ike
    • Fireball
    • Warboy Tweek
    • Medusa Bebe
    • Catapult Timmy
    • Rat Swarm
    • Captain Diabetes

INTRODUCING #Ask-A-Developer

Now I’ve got some exciting news to share! Later today, we’ll be rolling out a new channel in our Discord Server that will be used to submit questions directly to the RedLynx Dev team, who will then stop by to share their answers with you! We’ll be selecting a group of individuals who will be handling the incoming questions, organizing them and sending them over to the proper channels. Be sure to hop into the Discord server once it launches and get your questions submitted!

DISCORD

If you haven’t yet joined our official South Park: Phone Destroyer Discord Server, come on over! It's the best place for all South Park: Phone Destroyer discussions! If you’re interested in joining and hanging out with some great fellow New Kids, click HERE

That’s all I’ve got for now! If you have any questions, feel free to ask us! Until next time, I'll see you on the streets of South Park!

Hearts and Hugs,
    -Your Community Team

ew lol instead of increased stats.... it 30 % health and 80% speed lol... at least it wasnt worded the same way.

Why is the ask a developer thing on discord and not here on the official message boards? could even do it on both. So I guess its pointless asking questions here like. Are you going to do anything about the deranking problem? Are you going to change the rewards as they are pretty pathetic at the moment? Are they going to be guaranteed legendary card events as stated when you announced the focused rewards? Anything going to be done about MBP? Would be nice to have these questions answered as the battle pass is nearly up so I am sure a lot of people would like to know if its worth paying for the next battle pass.

SPPD Official Server Ban

Hi Toller! I got banned from the official server a while ago for no apparent reason but I haven’t been able to contact you or Buck to lift the ban because we don’t share a common server. Any way you can help me with that?

Ubi-Toller's Avatar Community Manager
    Bindiana, that's a great point. We'll look into the possibility of doing some kind of summary post here on the forums of the new Q and As!

We don't discuss individual bans in public, GroovyPoppa, but I'll PM you for more info about this topic!

ScottOld's Avatar Senior Member
    isn't like everyone who has the questions that need asking banned on there?

Unban me discord already!!!

What kind of status does the guy(?) have, which kind of question can he answer?
    Is he a coder, the (strategic) chiefdeveloper, a team manager?

Originally Posted by daha95--14 Go to original post
    What kind of status does the guy(?) have, which kind of question can he answer?
    Is he a coder, the (strategic) chiefdeveloper, a team manager?
    guess it’s buck with a different nickname 😂

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►