Unofficial €œBest Movies of 2004€ €" A Community Vote????

Ok, I would not mind running a very simple community vote for the €œBest Movies of 2004€ based on a very simple format:

1. The Movie must have been originally posted in this forum in 2004.
    2. The movie had an original rating by the community of 3-5.

There will be approximately 22 movies to choose from, but there will not be any categories for editing, cinematography etc, just your vote for the best four films of 2004.

So simply register a €œyes€ in this thread if you would vote and if there is enough interest I will put the Movie List up on a separate thread in a few weeks time.

No prizes for the best movies, just kudos and recognition from the community for the excellent Movies made and the appreciation of the time spent making them.

Monty-Dan

Unofficial €œBest Movies of 2004€ €" A Community Vote????

Ok, I would not mind running a very simple community vote for the €œBest Movies of 2004€ based on a very simple format:

1. The Movie must have been originally posted in this forum in 2004.
    2. The movie had an original rating by the community of 3-5.

There will be approximately 22 movies to choose from, but there will not be any categories for editing, cinematography etc, just your vote for the best four films of 2004.

So simply register a €œyes€ in this thread if you would vote and if there is enough interest I will put the Movie List up on a separate thread in a few weeks time.

No prizes for the best movies, just kudos and recognition from the community for the excellent Movies made and the appreciation of the time spent making them.

Monty-Dan

310th Falcon's Avatar Senior Member
    <span class="ev_code_yellow">YES!........ </span>

Ankanor's Avatar Senior Member
    yes

Yar, me hearties!

Yup

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►