🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Burn on armor break discussion.

The famous passive from Firewall spec, the most annoying thing in the game.

I wont make a thread about this, i want people to comment WHY is the most anoyying and non-enjoyable thing inside the PvP world

And why this should be removed.

Valid arguments so DEVs can actually think and do something about it.

PhantomTechRev said:

''The game should not reward you for losing the gunfight. You out aim and beat your opponent? Boom you're on fire. It's just backwards logic''.

Prosecutorial said:
    ''I shouldn’t be punished for breaking someone’s armor. The fire on break of armor is in smg and shotgun territory. Why are they punishing players with skill?''
     8 people found this helpful

The game should not reward you for losing the gunfight. You out aim and beat your opponent? Boom you're on fire. It's just backwards logic.
     6 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by PhantomTechRev Go to original post
    The game should not reward you for losing the gunfight. You out aim and beat your opponent? Boom you're on fire. It's just backwards logic.
    thanks for your answer, hopefully we get more.
     3 people found this helpful

Agreed. I shouldn’t be punished for breaking someone’s armor. The fire on break of armor is in smg and shotgun territory. Why are they punishing players with skill?
     2 people found this helpful

Oh, hey you are about lose this gun fight..... Oh wait I am on fire giving you a chance to defend yourself........ GG no Re Top 5 dumbest thing to be introduced to the game. Welcome to MEME pvp.
     4 people found this helpful

Agree with you guys.
    Why im getting punished for destryoing somebodys armor?
    Some twisted logic behind this idea.

Totally agreed ! This is the most boring happen in fight. Sometime i just use my hazard build for don’t take this fire. They need remove it for pvp or change it totally.

thx for the feedback, hopefully we get more decent answers.
     2 people found this helpful

The Dev make sure everything is correct in game just use your brain stop saying that you have to delete or change

Originally Posted by MrAssus0 Go to original post
    The Dev make sure everything is correct in game just use your brain stop saying that you have to delete or change
    Okay bro, thats why they made a forum and thats why they asked for PvP balance feedback.

6 people found this helpful