🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Dear Massive

You have made a complete joke out of this game. Here’s what you need to do to fix this game. Get rid of the fire holster, then fire the developer that brain stormed that idea. Next, fire the developer that thought it would be a good idea to put someone on fire for breaking someone’s armor therefore rendering shotgun and smg’s useless. Next, fire the developer that invented that unlimited ammo fire starter that has the same damage as a grenade launcher that can kill entire teams with one chem. Next, fire the guy that invented the diamondback that can one tap a 1.7 mil armor build by popping shotting in cover where the reticle locks onto their heads instantly. Next, fire the developer that thought it would be a good idea to have a tier 0 stinger hive melt armor off a 1.8 mil armor build. Next, fire your selves after a month worth of feedback for your pts phases and you ignore our ideas and listen to YouTube’rs aka PVE’ers giving their feedback on PVP like GameDaddy and others like him. This game has been a complete joke from where Division 1 was.
     4 people found this helpful

And this is the EXACT reason that people like you don't need to be involved with the PTS. You tell me "Just stop, your feedback isn’t welcomed here. The devs have destroyed this game and you blindly back them, please go." You have no clue how much I've tried and tried and fought and offered idea after idea to make things better. Using every avenue I could fighting for what a majority of the players want. But yeah, you're a real great help seeing all your post complaining about skills but offering ZERO solutions besides insulting people. At this point I don't even blame them for ignoring us for months now. I'd do the same thing if all I read was worthless post like this..
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by stryfe.. Go to original post
    And this is the EXACT reason that people like you don't need to be involved with the PTS. You tell me "Just stop, your feedback isn’t welcomed here. The devs have destroyed this game and you blindly back them, please go." You have no clue how much I've tried and tried and fought and offered idea after idea to make things better. Using every avenue I could fighting for what a majority of the players want. But yeah, you're a real great help seeing all your post complaining about skills but offering ZERO solutions besides insulting people. At this point I don't even blame them for ignoring us for months now. I'd do the same thing if all I read was worthless post like this..
    I’d expect you to post here because all you do is blindly back the devs. Might want to rub all that brown stuff of your nose. All your posts seem to be defending the carelessness of the devs changes and you keep commenting on all of the community’s frustration with the developers decisions in the last phase of their pts. You have not given any constructive feedback, your player base is the reason why this game is in the state it’s in.
     2 people found this helpful

I wasn't even going to respond but I can tell you're as clueless as your posts make you out to be. None of my post are defending anything, they're stating what I've seen, what I've noticed and what I think should be changed. You speak of frustration but instead of saying hey let's do this, it's "these guys are *******es HUE HUEH HUE" or "lets fire this guy HUEHUEHUEHU". But I guess that's what we get for letting just anyone play the PTS and comment here. Just signup for an account and **** post away! GG. </blocked>

Originally Posted by stryfe.. Go to original post
    I wasn't even going to respond but I can tell you're as clueless as your posts make you out to be. None of my post are defending anything, they're stating what I've seen, what I've noticed and what I think should be changed. You speak of frustration but instead of saying hey let's do this, it's "these guys are *******es HUE HUEH HUE" or "lets fire this guy HUEHUEHUEHU". But I guess that's what we get for letting just anyone play the PTS and comment here. Just signup for an account and **** post away! GG. </blocked>
    why did you add all those "huehue"? because he wasnt laughing at all, massive is doing crap with pvp and we are voicing our opinions, but dont worry, you will get that "good patch" soon and you can have your pve dz, because pvp will be gone.

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Closing due to toxicity.
     1 people found this helpful