How about it?

Is anyone still working on the game, or is the one guy that is left on holiday?
    Come on folks, please put a team of people on the game that fix bugs and create something enjoyable, or just decide that it is enough and close the game. Or at least send us an update that you are working on it.
    It seems the devs don't play the game nor read the forums. I love this game, but it has been so many times already that the game breaks down and it takes so long before it is fixed.
    I hope you guys can get it together, and can make this game enjoyable again so we can play it, in this time where there is not much else to do.

Thank you.

Maybe I'm being optimistic but I think the Devs *are* working on something and/or have recently taken interest in the game once again. Today was the first day in three months that the internet connection stayed, well, connected for longer periods of time (usually I'd be on for five or ten minutes and then lose connection, so I'd have to close the app and reopen it again to play showdowns, etc). Today worked very smoothly and I've been on and off the game for four hours now with perfect connection. IDK. I love this game and I'd do a lot to help save it, so...

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by That_is_a_shame Go to original post
    Maybe I'm being optimistic but I think the Devs *are* working on something and/or have recently taken interest in the game once again. Today was the first day in three months that the internet connection stayed, well, connected for longer periods of time (usually I'd be on for five or ten minutes and then lose connection, so I'd have to close the app and reopen it again to play showdowns, etc). Today worked very smoothly and I've been on and off the game for four hours now with perfect connection. IDK. I love this game and I'd do a lot to help save it, so...
    I am pretty sure thats ur wifi cauz my connection never breaks. I never have to restart the app to reconnect.

Story mode is over ..please create more