🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

PTS phase 3 patch notes discussion.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Johan Go to original post
    Gameplay Changes

PvP

Gear Sets
    Foundry Bulwark
    • Makeshift Repairs repair-over-time effect reduced by -50% in PvP

Weapons
    • Shotgun PvP damage reduced by -12.5%
    • Pistol PvP damage reduced by -10%
    • Merciless/Ruthless: Binary Trigger amplified weapon damage and explosion damage reduced by -50% in PvP

Skills
    • Firestarter Chem Launcher PvP damage reduced by -20%
    • Stinger Hive PvP damage increased by 20%, scaling up to 65% at skill tier 6 (-55%/-10% from PTS2)
    • Striker Drone PvP damage increased by 30% (20% increase from PTS2)
    • Assault Turret PvP damage increased by 55% (25% increase from PTS2)

Developer comment: We want dedicated skill builds to have multiple, powerful defensive tools for area denial/control. In an attempt to replace the loss in bleed damage on the stinger hive during the first wave of the PTS, we overcompensated with a buff to the hive's base drone damage that made it too powerful in the hands of non-skill builds. In order to address that, we lowered both the base damage and PvP modified damage of the stinger hive's drones but doubled the amount of damage gained from skill tiers. The end result is a -55% reduction in stinger hive damage compared to the PTS phase-2 values at skill tier 0, and -10% at skill tier 6. Compared to TU9 (live) values, it remains a 20%-65% increase in stinger hive damage in PvP.
    This is total BS
    - dilema still hits with 100% damage ?
    - Shield + Liberty still 1 taps ?
    - Striker is still a joke ?
    - Firestarter - 20% damage nerf ? this is just pathetic.
    - no TTK increase ?

PVP played a big role in the succes of Div1. Instead of bringing it back, you have ruined it.
    Some of your ideas, have no logic or reason behind them, no justification whatsoever.
    This franchise turned form being competitive shooter to "1 button press killing fest"
    Matter of time when i see monkeys playing pvp
     5 people found this helpful

I just cant believe it... 10% nerf to pistols? ffs, im starting to give up
     4 people found this helpful

Just don't get how there are more PvE changes in the PvP phase...
    Really hope they don't just waste all the good feedback given and implement some of them when TU10 goes live.
     2 people found this helpful

It's still a PTS.. Just because they didn't change things to what you specifically said in a post doesn't mean they're not listening. So instead of coming here insulting them how about you give some actual feedback about how it can be better.. Bruce has spent a lot of his personal time listening to everyone that has had feedback and has made adjustments based on that feedback. Do better..

Ttk is the main thing that we all wanted to change, everything else was second to it. So if they're not going to change it then there will be a lot of people leaving the game within the coming months. Message to the devs here, please for the sake of your hardcore players like myself that has been here since Div1 beta, can you give us some feedback regarding this and not leave us in the dark.
    Thanks guys
     7 people found this helpful

Although i dont support naming an shaming, some of the changes are the insult towards the players.
    You cant simply say "its just PTS".They had 12 months to fix the pvp, and look where are we ? After that long time we have all the right to expect they finaly fix it.
    Now suddenly they want to fix everything at once and on top of broken game, release new content, new items, new sets without even checking it.
    Peaople have waited long enough and now they are frustrated.
     3 people found this helpful

I stop here, good luck to the players who continue the game. This game will never be good because Redstorm is gone. Additions since the game's release have massacred the game and TTK has become fast. The new meta is going to be the shield, if I want to play a shield I am going to Mordhau.
    Developer are a monckey
     4 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by MeltYaFaceOff Go to original post
    Ttk is the main thing that we all wanted to change, everything else was second to it. So if they're not going to change it then there will be a lot of people leaving the game within the coming months. Message to the devs here, please for the sake of your hardcore players like myself that has been here since Div1 beta, can you give us some feedback regarding this and not leave us in the dark.
    Thanks guys
    A short time to kill also kills the purpose of having any other build in a group other than dps.
    for example, there's no point in having a healer when all it takes 2-3 shot from shotguns or m1a.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Mr.Atlass Go to original post
    This is total BS
    - dilema still hits with 100% damage ?
    - Shield + Liberty still 1 taps ?
    - Striker is still a joke ?
    - Firestarter - 20% damage nerf ? this is just pathetic.
    - no TTK increase ?

PVP played a big role in the succes of Div1. Instead of bringing it back, you have ruined it.
    Some of your ideas, have no logic or reason behind them, no justification whatsoever.
    This franchise turned form being competitive shooter to "1 button press killing fest"
    Matter of time when i see monkeys playing pvp
    Just the comment of the dev about CC build show me we waste our time here. They want our feedback but when we give us good feedback like 3-4 posts talk about almost same things PVP players want and we see no any comment from them since 1 week. And pts phase 3 patchnote is joke. I stop giving and waste my time here now we know its useless.
     1 people found this helpful

No Idea why you want TD1 style striker so bad. To me that's the thing ruined PvP in that game.