Farcry 5 crashes only when using the store

The game is running great, only when i go to buy weapons or sell stuff does it hang then crash. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My PC is pretty good, the game runs mostly 90fps -110fps. And i don't have issues otherwise. I did buy it on the Epic store, so maybe that is causing an issue?

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey EROCK35, welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry that the game is crashing when you try to access the store. Can you please try verifying the files? Let me know if the issue persists after this.

I did verify the files. Still does it. Its any store in the game not just a particular one. The funny thing is the Game has never crashed otherwise

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EROCK35 Go to original post
    I did verify the files. Still does it. Its any store in the game not just a particular one. The funny thing is the Game has never crashed otherwise
    Hey there.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with crashes at the moment and that unfortunately verifying your installation hasn't helped.

The first thing I would suggest is to attempt each remaining step suggested here. These steps are known to resolve most of the common causes of crashing/freezing.

If the issues persist I'd then recommend getting your system files sent over to us so we can take a look. You can reach us either through the support website by opening a live chat session or alternatively through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter and they will be able to create a support case for you. Thanks!

System files required
    MSInfo
    DxDiag

Hi there,

I followed the Ubisoft guidance here, and found that reinstalling the latest Ubisoft Connect version fixed my constant problems with crashes when in the Store for more than a few seconds.

I'd previously tried verifying the game files, latest nVidia drivers, Windows 10 updated, reinstalling FC5, etc. and nothing else worked so far: hopefully fixed!

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Pleased to see this stopped the crashing thegaruda
    Enjoy the game!