mberry12's Avatar Member
    Hello Ubi-Woofer, and what should i do now? Just wait and pray for it?

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by mberry12 Go to original post
    Hello Ubi-Woofer, and what should i do now? Just wait and pray for it?
    Hi mberry12,

Thank you for your screenshot.

This should now be showing on your account. Would it be possible to have a look and let us know if there are any issues.

mberry12's Avatar Member
    Hi, thank you, no more issues. It should be unlocked automatically, but i am also a big fan of manual work. thanks

Pls unlock my great eastern too, thx.

And you, SirHarryPierce - the action does not appear as completed on your account. Have you finished the quest "The Floating City"? Does it show as completed in-game?
    Yes, several times now

Earl_Faeleon's Avatar Member
    Here is my proof that I have the Great Eastern unlocked. I also have the same problem with the Megopalace badge...

Achievements screen ingame:

Trophy for 'The Great Eastern unlocked on 02-06-2020 shown in Uplay:

Somehow the clubchallange is not unlocked for both 'The Great Eastern' and 'Mego Palace'

Offtopic, but proof I completed Mego Palace (unlocked on 25-03-2020):

Currently 56 wings:

And here is my Great Eastern ingame:

I also went back a vew savegames to redo the mission of Sir Archibald and completed the quest 'The Floating City' 3 times by now. Same goes for the palace. I have currently 2 worlds where I managed to reach over the 40 wings needed to get the achievement. Somehow they both don't show up in Uplay as completed. So I would like to have them unlocked

And about the 'Crop Rotator' achievement where you have to improve every type of farm with a tractor or silo in old and new world. I think there is a problem in the game, I did checked and have all the different farms improved in both old and new world. The thing is that some of the farms are improved inside a trade union as the seed for that farm is not on the island. Like for excample I have the red pepper farms improved on Crown Falls with a seed inside a trade union. There is also botanical garden set that gives certain fertility, grain in the old world and coffe in the new world. It are those garden sets where I use the impovement on, so this might be the problem that the achievement is not unlocking for me.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for those screenshots, SirHarryPierce! You should now see this unlocked on your account. Let me know if you don't.

Same goes for you, Earl_Faeleon! If you do not see 'The Great Eastern' and 'Mego Palace' badges unlocked when you next login, please let me know. Regarding the error with the 'Crop Rotator' achievement, would you be able to send over a video showing the various farms you have in both the new and old worlds? I'll be happy to send this over to our teams to be looked into further once I've received this footage.
     2 people found this helpful

It is unlocked, thank you.

UbiExcellent's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    You're most welcome! Thanks for letting me know, SirHarryPierce.

Earl_Faeleon's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiExcellent Go to original post
    Same goes for you, Earl_Faeleon! If you do not see 'The Great Eastern' and 'Mego Palace' badges unlocked when you next login, please let me know. Regarding the error with the 'Crop Rotator' achievement, would you be able to send over a video showing the various farms you have in both the new and old worlds? I'll be happy to send this over to our teams to be looked into further once I've received this footage.
    Hello UbiExcellent, I checked and they are unlocked for me so tank you!
    And about the Crop Rotator achievement: I did a vew checks again on all the farms I have boosted and it seemed that my cattle farm in the old world was not propperly connected and thus the silo was not receiving its grain that it need for the boost. When I relocated the cattle farm with silo the workers started moving grain straight away to the silo, and right after it started working I received the Crop Rotator achievement! So I can confirm now that the achievement works even if you use special seeds in trade unions and the garden sets that give islands certain fertility seeds. So my apologies for any confusion about this issue. I don't know how to record ingame but if it is still needed I can provide screenshots of where I have boosts active that in the end made me unlock this achievement.

Edit:

So later today I managed to get my 4th hangar constructed on the 4th and final arctic plateau. While ingame I get the pop-up telling me that I unlocked the achievement, and then I also see in top right of my screen that I unlocked the badge in Uplay challanges. But then when I go back in Uplay to check this I see it is not unlocked but still locked.

Again here is my proof that I have this achieved. Since it are quite some screenshots I wrapped a spoiler around it. And yes if possible I would like this achievement to be unlocked too

Spoiler:  Show
    Sir John's portrait that unlocks when you achieve building the 4 hangars:

Achievement screen ingame:

Trophy unlocked in Uplay:

Badge still locked in Uplay:

Hangar 1:

Hangar 2:

Hangar 3:

Hangar 4:

Now I really am confused why sometimes the achievemts and rewards sync, and why it does not sometimes. Like for excample, this morning I achieved the Crop Rotator wich unlocked both straight away without any problems, same for yesterdays achievement Arcticologist that also unlocked for both straight away. When I look up on older forum posts it seems there are multiple players that have problems with getting their achievements unlocked in Uplay, and it is stretched over multiple DLC's from both seasons. SO my question is this: Is the unlocking of achievements a game bug or Uplay bug? Or is there something else that causes this problem and there is nothing done on it to fix this?