Recover account after replacement phone

Hi,

I recently had my phone replaced, and though I restored my back-up, when I entered Assassin's Creed - Rebellion my game state was reset back to a new game.
    Is there any way in which I can recover the progress I have already made? I have not linked my account to Facebook, but I have been tracking my progress on Game Center.

Cheers,
    Nap.

Hi Nap,
    can you still look up your player ID? This should be helpful . Even if you cannot log in with it on your own, you can give it to the support, so maybe they can tell you how to.
    All the best,
    iws

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Also your Brotherhood name if you can't access your old account might help. I wouldn't expect a fast recovery, since they are working on alternatives to FB. Currently that is the only way to sync your account.
    If your old phone is rooted/jailbroken then you could access the save files in the directory if you do your research.

Thanks for the tips guys. Yes, I have my brotherhood name but I don't know where to find my playerID. I have completed all the story missions with 3 stars and reached level 50 with my brotherhood and main characters.
    I'm not so concerned about how long it takes to recover things, but it would be nice to get my old game state back. I know it's stored on the server somewhere because I've had sync messages show up occasionally in the past (where there's been some network issue) asking me whether to use my local data or server data. Otherwise I'm not going to play any more.

Who should I contact to ask for help?

You'll have to contact support through the in-game menu, or at Ubisoft.com. In the game your user ID will be different if your account is new, which is where you'd give them your Brotherhood name and be in contact through email.
    If you have any screenshots of your old account you can submit directly to Ubisoft.com to speed things up.
    I would have your old device name and model info handy; I bet they'll ask for it.

By the way your user info is in the same support menu where you would submit a ticket...

Here is the in-game how-to with pics that's stickied at the top of this sub forum:
    https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...-to-report-it!
     1 people found this helpful