Unable to connect to AirMech servers

From 3 days in a row I can't connect to AirMech servers on my PS4 Pro.
    But I have and XBox One in the same home network, and there the game works fine. I've tried everything...

Console problem: PS4 Pro
    NAT type: 1
    Speed: 200 Mbit/s download and 50 Mbit/s upload. Fiber optic (T1)
    Old AirMech Prime user

Screenshots:
    https://prnt.sc/sss7yn
    https://prnt.sc/sss8ue
     1 people found this helpful

Same here, I'm in the U.S. and the game was working fine, then a few days ago it just wont connect. I ran through the drill for fixing connectivity issues but that changed nothing.

PS4 Pro
    Illinois, United States
    NAT 2
    ATT DSL service 50/23 down/up

I am facing an error while connecting to servers from my current GPS county location.

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by jonathan112112 Go to original post
    my county location is now visible.
    Sorry for the late response.

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing connectivity issues? If so which platform do you play the game on?

Unable to connect

I tried logging in today and I'm unable to connect to the servers, I know there's plans of closing the servers down but please I beg you guys to at least extend it 3 days or even a week.

There's tons of people who are trying to play the game and can't connect, I really hope this gets resolved

PS4 Platform

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there NekoRave! Welcome to the forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connectivity issues. Please note that AirMech Arena's servers were shut down on 6 September 2020. At the moment, there are no plans to reopen the servers.

We apologise for this inconvenience, as we know this was a game still enjoyed by many players. Thank you for your continued enthusiasm and support!