Bought AirMech Prime but it's not showing up in game - PLEASE HELP!

I bought AirMech Prime on my Xbox One on July 9, 2020, but did not receive it in game. I submitted a support ticket on July 16, 2020. It has been over three weeks, and I have not yet gotten a reply; my issue has not been resolved. I would really appreciate an update or any assistance as the servers for the game are closing soon on the Xbox One.

Edit - August 19, 2020 - SOLVED

Ubisoft Support fixed this issue for me through my case/ticket that I had submitted.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-TheBerry's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by METAL_CRUSHER Go to original post
    I bought AirMech Prime on my Xbox One on July 9, 2020, but did not receive it in game. I submitted a support ticket on July 16, 2020. It has been over three weeks, and I have not yet gotten a reply; my issue has not been resolved. I would really appreciate an update or any assistance as the servers for the game are closing soon on the Xbox One.
    Hello there!

I apologize for the inconvenience, but there is currently a known issue where VIP Diamonds remain locked after the VIP status is gained. The developers are currently looking into the issue, and are hoping to have a resolution to the issue soon.

Your information will be sent to the developers so they have a better idea of the issue. Once the issue has been fixed the locked diamonds should hopefully unlock and allow you to spend them as intended.

Once again I apologize for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your patience while we resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I appreciate your reply and assistance. I didn’t receive anything included in AirMech Prime. I didn’t receive VIP status, kudos, diamonds, xp boosts or all AirMech classes unlocked. I don’t have any diamonds that are locked because of AirMech Prime; I didn’t receive any diamonds from it at all. I have a screenshot of the in-game menu in my ticket showing this. I submitted a ticket explaining everything.

I would really appreciate your assistance and for you to take a look at my case/ticket. I haven’t received an update on it. I submitted it on July 16, 2020.

My case/ticket number is: 12232925

Thank you!

Edit - August 19, 2020 - SOLVED

Ubisoft Support fixed this issue for me through my case/ticket that I had submitted.
     1 people found this helpful