Buff Nokk

Well, at least she was hard to play for me. I think she needs another choice of weapon.

Also, buff her gadget so she will not trigger proximity mine/Melusi's gadget, or maybe plus other triggering electronic gadget (i.e.: Kapkan's and Ela's).

I can handle the FMG-9, but I can understand why people would want another primary. Maybe give her a hard hitting option like the Scar-H or AR33 that has slower rate of fire to compensate?

Buffing her gadget however is better, Proximity and Melusi should be countered by Nokk as well as Ela's. Kapkan is alright and lesion should remain a hard counter.

Originally Posted by Much_Luck Go to original post
    I can handle the FMG-9, but I can understand why people would want another primary. Maybe give her a hard hitting option like the Scar-H or AR33 that has slower rate of fire to compensate?

Buffing her gadget however is better, Proximity and Melusi should be countered by Nokk as well as Ela's. Kapkan is alright and lesion should remain a hard counter.
    Yes, FMG-9 is not bad, and I find it very effective in close range. AR33 would be more variation to play Nokk, or MK 14 EBR like Dokkaebi's (I use suppressor and it's very good).

Buffing her gadget would be very recommended, I really want to see it in the TS.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Nokk should most definitely counter Melusi and proximity alarms, without question. As for her primary, I really feel like the MP5SD is a great fit for her character, without being OP.

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    She should counter melusi and the new alarm. She's getting a better gun later tho (according to an interview)

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    She should counter melusi and the new alarm. She's getting a better gun later tho (according to an interview)
    I would love more info on that. Do you have the source handy?

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by croken717 Go to original post
    I would love more info on that. Do you have the source handy?
    https://www.pcgamer.com/rainbow-six-...nd-kali-buffs/

Originally Posted by xcel30 Go to original post
    That's the thing, If they are not buffing Nokk now, is the gun they are planning to give Nokk going to be really good to compensate? It would be insane if that was the case like if she for some reason got either the R4-C, C7E or C8. If not then that means they want to see if giving her a better gun will fix her before trying to tweak her gadget because of that.

Excellent news! Thank you for sharing that!