Stadia version of AC:O always runs at 30fps.

At 4k, it runs at 30fps. That's fair. All good, however, at 1080p, it still runs at 30fps. That is not fine at all. 1080p is 4x less resolution, so shouldn't it be easy for the game to run at 60fps at that resolution? At least that has been my experience playing on PC.

I personally never play games at 30fps. I find it unplayable and it looks like an ugly slideshow. I appreciate that you guys want to be able to deliver beautiful 4k to some people, but at least let us have a "performance mode" by running at 1080p (just like RDR2 does on Stadia).
     2 people found this helpful

" I personally never play games at 30fps. I find it unplayable and it looks like an ugly slideshow. " you are reaching and talking nonsense.

Not to mention ACO was running at 1080p60 at launch on Stadia, really strange how they downgraded it.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello alvarlagerlof,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for reaching out to us. I am going to move your thread to our Player Support forums for further assistance.

You can also reach out directly to our team Here.

The chat support directed me here, so don't move me back there. This is not about support, this is about the game. It's in no doubt always at 30fps.

Not to mention ACO was running at 1080p60 at launch on Stadia, really strange how they downgraded it.
    Weird