🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game
    While I agree with your sentiment, it's not their fault you chose to spend your time doing other things (family, etc.). Thats like an overweight guy complaining that he chose to sleep rather then get to the gym at 0400 like I do.

Dadkev's group seemed like good people during the time I was with them. I'd encourage people to seek them out, you'll literally gain another vendor and weekly cache (if nothing else) and risk absolutely nothing.

A new season starts next week. You can join us for that and not change a thing in how you play. All that will change is you'll get a gold clan chest each week and access to the clan vendors. If that's all you want, that is perfectly fine. You will never be told what to play, when to play or how to play it. There should never be any pressure, obligation or guilt involved. The primary goal is to enjoy playing and have fun.

If you want to team up with others, that's up to you. There are those that I team up with daily and those that I've never played with or talked to. We don't use discord or any other external chat apps. Playing should be simple, not a burdensome exercise of your tech capability.

We have about 45 members with a bit over half that have played in the last month. Many play daily. There's anywhere from 2 or 3 to as many as 10 on at any one time. We are mostly a US based clan and many are on West coast time. I can't say for sure on every member because, as I said, I haven't talked to many of them.

Most members play the regular things, missions, free roam, summit, work on projects, etc. Not many I know of do the dark zone or raids. The core group I play with regularly do things on Heroic. We haven't done much on Legendary but I feel that's ramping up. I just did my first Legendary mission from start to finish a couple of nights ago.

If you're young, old, male, female, new to the game or a grizzled veteran, all are welcome. Look up Third Eschelon [ESH] in game or message me, DadKev to join.

Howdy, sent a request to join yall's clan earlier today. Experienced player with kits for any situation needed. looking to get into some raiding but mainly looking for group play time in evenings (central time). always willing to help players grow with friendly advice and love researching builds for best results. hope to see yall on in the future.

We have added a discord server for clan members to schedule raids and other events, look for other team members, etc. It is not required to use discord. If you like your solo play and don't want to be bothered, you can join and continue to play that way. This clan is still about playing as you want, on your terms. If you want to team up with others, get in on clan events like raids, legendary missions, etc., then using discord is the best way. It's up to you.

Looking for active players

Originally Posted by DadKev Go to original post
    We have added a discord server for clan members to schedule raids and other events, look for other team members, etc. It is not required to use discord. If you like your solo play and don't want to be bothered, you can join and continue to play that way. This clan is still about playing as you want, on your terms. If you want to team up with others, get in on clan events like raids, legendary missions, etc., then using discord is the best way. It's up to you.
    Is there another name you have the clan under? I sent a request but it shows there's k my 9 members In the clan right now. Looking for an active clan.

You've found us since you've made this post. Glad to have you.

The clan can be found by searching in game for Third Eschelon [ESH] (note the spelling of Eschelon isn't the usual) or I can be sent me a message, DadKev. I'll have to look into Discord server searching and see how that works.

We are adding new players every week. We have players working their way to 30 in DC to players in the 2000 and 3000 SHD range. Join in if you want the gold clan chest every week or if you want to have others to team up with or if you want help with missions or builds or if you want to do heroics or legendaries (we took one of our members, a 147, through the district union legendary this past weekend) or if you want to do summit and have the other three players running the same targeted loot as you and giving it all to you. Just a few benefits.

Life is easy in this clan. All you have to do is record some play time often enough to avoid being purged when room is needed for new players. That timeframe is about 45 days right now. That just means a login and a run around the white house every 45 days would keep you in the clan. Otherwise you're free to play as you want, no rules, no requirements, no guilt. Play as you are now and get clan benefits when you want, not when others dictate it.

Hey - I just sent a request to join. My friend will also probably be sending another request too soon. We're both level 40, have the DLC and are primarily looking for others to run Legendary content and raids with. We're both over 40 years old and while we don't have an issue playing with children as long as they act in a mature manner, for the most part we're going to want to play with people 18 or older. I'm currently SHD level 114 with tank, dps, and healer loadouts ready.

Aabra and Bob

That sounds good. Most of the clan that plays together regularly is older. I will get to okaying the requests this afternoon when I get on, probably around 3 PM PST time.

I inherited this clan when the prior leader left. I guess I was the most active player, one of few, so I got promoted. That was about 9 months ago. Back then there wasn't many playing, I was usually playing solo. Now I can't get any solo play. We had 17 players on last night. We barely had 17 members 9 months ago. I've been fortunate to cross paths with many good people that have become clan members. We have a diverse group but one commonality is the enjoyment of the game.

The clan has evolved from a haven for solo players that just want to play and don't want the restrictions of some clans to now being a group that plays together and is tackling the harder parts of the game. We have players that regularly visit the dark zone, do the legendary missions and we are ramping up on the dark hours raid. This is all done as a clan, no randoms and no outside help. We figure it out and do it together.

The main problem I have now is how to make room for new players. I use to look back 90 days, then 60 days, then 30 days for player inactivity. Now I'm down to looking back 2 weeks. I hope it doesn't get to where I have to cut people who are currently playing but just not playing as much as others, but it may get there. I also have been taking anyone who wants to join. I don't want to have a minimum SHD level or some other measurement of if someone can join but it might get there also. Popularity creates it's own problems.

There is still some room. If you enjoy the game and want to team up with others that feel the same, then this is a good place. You'll get to do everything in the game with many like minded people.