🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

A clan for the clan-phobic player

Hello,

If you want to join a clan but still want to play on your own terms, then consider Third Eschelon. This clan is for the player that has limited time to get their playing in but still wants the benefits of a clan. You can play solo and never talk to another clan member if that's what you want. Or you can join up with clan members to get things done. You should never feel pressured to do anything you don't want to do.

We currently have about 20 members with about 5 that play regularly. Members tend to play PVE and do all the mainstream tasks in the game. I haven't seen anyone doing dark zone activities or raids but there's nothing that says you can't.

The only policy we have is that as new members are added and if the clan roster is full, existing members will be dropped if they haven't played in the past two weeks. If we ever get to the point where all members have been playing, then new members will not be accepted.

So, join if you like. You have nothing to lose and clan benefits to gain. Lookup Third Eschelon in game and send a join request.

Enjoy.
     3 people found this helpful

Clan benefits to gain, nothing to lose. Come and join.

Gamertag?

Originally Posted by DadKev Go to original post
    Clan benefits to gain, nothing to lose. Come and join.
    What’s ur gamertag ?

Gamertag is Dadkev. Sorry I didn't see this. I wish I got notifications on replies. Maybe there's a setting here to do that, I don't know.

The clan loot boxes each week now have much better quality loot. Join our clan and get some.

Still going, plenty of room, join if you just want to see what being a clan is like. Nothing to lose.

Join us if you want to play on your own terms but still get clan benefits. You won't be told that you have to play a certain thing at a certain time or you have to play with clan members or you have to play a certain number of hours or get kicked. That doesn't happen here. Just enjoy playing and join with others if you want. No obligations, no commitments.

Join us for the new season. Play as you want, not as how you're told by your clan.

Overland SEO's Avatar Member
    Sounds good to me. I will send a request out later today. Gamertag - Overland SEO

Happy you joined. See you in game.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►