Stefan2499's Avatar Member

Please lower the bar for platinum medal... this is madness

Edit: Platinum requirement is 14.3s

I agree with that.

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    As far as I remember, they have only changed platinum requirements for a track post-release on one single occasion, and that was Alpha Street, maybe 3+ years ago. It would be nice if they did it here, but I wouldn't count on it.

Reverse Engineering has the opposite problem, as the plat time is way too lenient, making the "ultimate time" possible.

Originally Posted by justinman114 Go to original post
    Reverse Engineering has the opposite problem, as the plat time is way too lenient, making the "ultimate time" possible.
    Speak for yourself. I’ve got gold but I can’t plat that thing to save my life. Got gold on Metal Mayhem too and have played it until my fingers bleed and still can’t get a plat. Sounds like this Switchblade is a tough plat too when I finally get it. Wish I hadn’t missed out on the last event. Now I’m missing a handful of tracks!

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    Speak for yourself. I’ve got gold but I can’t plat that thing to save my life. Got gold on Metal Mayhem too and have played it until my fingers bleed and still can’t get a plat. Sounds like this Switchblade is a tough plat too when I finally get it. Wish I hadn’t missed out on the last event. Now I’m missing a handful of tracks!
    Well the thing with switchblade is, that you can only platinum it with the BMW, Berserker doesnt work. And with the donkey its near impossible, as merely 4 people platinumed it.

Originally Posted by Stefan2499 Go to original post
    Well the thing with switchblade is, that you can only platinum it with the BMW, Berserker doesnt work. And with the donkey its near impossible, as merely 4 people platinumed it.
    I’ve got the BMW but it probably won’t help as I’m old, feeble and slow but I’m looking forward to trying! Just need the 8 pieces I’m missing! Probably won’t even try with the Donkey. That little bike irritates me! Hate getting it in the bunker. It’s a guaranteed loss!

Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    I’ve got the BMW but it probably won’t help as I’m old, feeble and slow but I’m looking forward to trying! Just need the 8 pieces I’m missing! Probably won’t even try with the Donkey. That little bike irritates me! Hate getting it in the bunker. It’s a guaranteed loss!
    Good luck then, its still hard i heard
    Against me in the bunker you definitely wont win with donkey then, i dont understand it tho, i love that bike. Very fun, favourite bike.
    You should practice with it, try getting plats in normal map, maybe you will appreciate it
    And i dont think i can platinum this map with donkey, im missing half a second, half a second too much

kotziasgeorge's Avatar Member
    I agree and I wanted to open a thread about Switchblade. I have the BMW and still cant get platinum. I find it impossible to jump over the barel, land on that platform and then use the log to jump through. Some people have managed to get platinum from the lower route, but I cant do it for some .100 seconds. It is the only platinum left for me since I tried very hard to get plats on Metal M. Rabbit Hell and Reverse E. I guess I will never get all platinums.

Originally Posted by kotziasgeorge Go to original post
    I guess I will never get all platinums.
    In fact it's easier to get it from the bottom route (at least for me). Just try to minimize the air time especially on the last ramp as you approach it with high speed.

top 50 or so on IOS and I didn't bother plat this track myself. Also what's up with the bunker now having two new tracks to get?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last ►►