Circuito di mezzanotte

Il circuito di mezzanotte non si apre e non mi permette di partecipare

The midnight circuit doesn't work

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey mopoto84 - welcome to the Ubisoft Forums!

Have you been able to resolve this issue with the Midnight Circuit? If not, and it is still applicable, can you please describe the issue in more detail and provide images / a short video clip if possible to demonstrate the issue to me?

If you already contacted the dedicated team for the game in-game or via our website, can you please provide me with your case reference number as well please?

Hey Woofer, as this pfoblem existed since May, and people are still posting new threads about Midnight Circuit, you can guess it has not been solved. All that is happening is that we cant claim rewards as the global leaderboard never loaded after the first run on surprise surprise. We did nothing weird.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the additional context, PappaBearNL. I checked in with the Mobile Games team, and they're aware of the issues with the Midnight Circuit and have them under investigation at the moment.

While their investigation is ongoing, the devs recommend these troubleshooting steps:

- Android Device / App Troubleshooting

- Fixing Connectivity Issues on Android Devices

- Installing the game on your device's internal memory, closing all background applications while playing, and connecting via WiFi rather than using 4G or a mobile hotspot.

Should issues persist, they would then like the following information to be provided in a support case:

- Screenshot of the error message if you have any

- Device model & OS installed

- Screenshot of your Player ID

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to help us out by completing the above - it really helps.

Ubi-Woofer those troubleshooting/connectivity issues didn't resolve the problem and this has been going on before May. It started for myself and others when Flora Crossing was up.

The tips do not help me.
    Phone: Nokia 8. Android 9 latest version.
    No error message.
    Will make another report.