CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager

Banned by Butch!

Hello there,

We respect Riders in the Frontier and take Leaderboard integrity very seriously.
    Players who use unfair means to play the game will not be tolerated anymore and banned from the game.

We’ve given some reasons below for why you would / could be banned from accessing the entire game permanently.
    You’ve violated our End User License Agreement (EULA) by –
    • Downloading the game from any source apart from the official stores
    • Trying to Hack the game Servers
    • Trying to ‘speed-hack’
    • Trying to hack the in-game Inventory
    • Trying to reach on the top of the Leaderboards by any other unfair means

If you've indulged in one of the above, we’re afraid to tell you that you’ve been permanently banned from the game and all your previous records will be deleted.
    We encourage you to start afresh with no cheating involved.

Ride Safe!
    Capn’ Weelie!

Yaum77's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi Captain !

just installed the update 6.0.0, and have the bad surprise when starting the game : banned by Butch.
    I'm playing TF almost since the beginning of the game (with no cheats !), and I'm very surprised to be told as a cheater...

What can I (you ?) do ?

See ya
    Yaum77

banido trials frontier

OI Capitão

Fui instalar a versão 6.0.0 e me deparei com o Butch me banindo:confuso::confuso:, eu jogo deste 2016 e sem trapaças
    :louco::louco:

Eu Tambem!

Compartilho da mesma situação amigo , jogo dês do inicio do TF ...

Banimento Sem ou com Motivo ?

Boa noite ,

Venho aqui com uma pergunta . Meu Celular é O Asus Zenfone Zoon , para Ele ( não Sei o Porque ) a partir de um tempo não esta mais disponível o TF na play Store .
    como venho acompanhando o Game a 3 anos e nunca cometi nenhuma trapaça ... Unica coisa Que fiz foi instalar Um APK do Trials frontier baixado de um APKPure(app na play store)... se essa pratica de baixar fora da play store é ilegal BLZ até me conformo de ter feito isso sem ler os termos de uso , mais só não quero perder 3 ANOS jogando um jogo para do nada ter que começar do 0 por ter conseguido upar tanta coisa sem comprar nada !!! Repito nunca usei nenhum tipo de trapaça !!! A e meu nick no jogo é o mesmo do forun

Originally Posted by diegooph Go to original post
    Unica coisa Que fiz foi instalar Um APK do Trials frontier baixado de um APKPure(app na play store)...
    Yeah, game right now checks if it was installed from Google Play or not. And also was apk file modified or not.

Hi Negodyaeff,

that is probably why i'm getting banned : I have installed the game from an non-google play APK (but extracted from an google play APK...)

This due to the "device not compatible" bug : the TF can not be installed from Google Play with my phone (asus ZE551ML). Same problem fro other players (see other thread in forums)
    This bug is not resolved since november 2017 !

I find this way to continue playing :
    1. Install TF via google play, using android emulator BLUESTACKS
    2. extract TF apk using "APK extractor.
    3. Copy extracted apk to my phone
    4. Install it.

I have no issue : Can't install directly from google play. And get banned if installed from another apk ?

What can i do now ?

See ya
    Yaum77

Originally Posted by Yaum77 Go to original post
    What can i do now ?
    If you have root on your device then i can tell how you can change device ID, so GP will think that its compatible device. But of course devs should fix this problem on GP side

Originally Posted by negodyaeff Go to original post
    If you have root on your device then i can tell how you can change device ID, so GP will think that its compatible device. But of course devs should fix this problem on GP side
    Hummm, changing device_id could lead to phone dysfunctionnement, no ?
    (anyway, my phone is not rooted... but i could do it)

Concerning the GP problem, i have made ticket to the support each time a new version is released (which reply that it is forwarded to dev team and then ticket closed).
    Doesn't seem to be a major bug for them : this is however an important lack of revenue. No see in GP --> no install --> No advertising, or money spent in game

Yaum77

Originally Posted by Yaum77 Go to original post
    Hummm, changing device_id could lead to phone dysfunctionnement, no ?
    I didn't try but people say it worked this way. And after you download TF you can change everything back.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last ►►