Originally Posted by Ubi-Bunny Go to original post

UPDATE - June 2nd
    Many of you have reported that some Heroes appear to be performing differently since the update. In update 2.9.0, we updated our skill system to improve our game tools in order to lay the ground work for delivering bigger and better content for future updates. With these changes to the skill system, some unexpected bugs have surfaced and we will be working on getting these fixed as soon as we can. We will also be working on improving how we communicate backend changes to the community for future updates.

We are currently working on a patch that we plan to release early next week that will include bug fixes and game improvements. I don't have more information to share on this patch at the moment as we are still investigating and fixing issues but I will keep you posted!

To compensate for the crash issues that you may be experiencing in your game, we will be sending all players 100 Rift Tokens to your ACR inbox at the start of tomorrow's Helix Rift Event, The Mask of the Ibis.

Thank you for the update Bunny. Please consider postponing the event until the issues are resolved. Releasing a new event when players are experiencing major bugs will make the competition unfair for those who are experiencing constant crashes. 100 rift tokens is not valuable to those who cant even complete a mission without crashing (and lose the rift tokens in the process). These bugs made the last DMG pretty un-enjoyable. It will be worse when we are actually trying to compete for a new hero.

There was a lot of content in this patch and I appreciate that you guys are pushing this game forward. The reality though is that the bugs are major and affect gameplay in a significant way. This is just a small hiccup in the big scheme of things.

Sounds good, Bunny. I think we can start into the event with optimism again.

So now we can't know if what we see is a bug or a game change. Even more confusing. Could you please give us more info on that "updated skill system", so we can adapt our gameplay?

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Good point. Will the original stats be restored as this is the bug in the skill system? I can't upgrade Alvaro, Najma or Altair any more in the elite room. Also Mualim's 100% ability is only 66% on every enemy (I've only cast it on himself).

UPDATE - June 2nd

Hey, Assassins!

Just hopping in to give you another quick update.

Many of you have reported that some Heroes appear to be performing differently since the update. In update 2.9.0, we updated our skill system to improve our game tools in order to lay the ground work for delivering bigger and better content for future updates. With these changes to the skill system, some unexpected bugs have surfaced and we will be working on getting these fixed as soon as we can. We will also be working on improving how we communicate backend changes to the community for future updates.

We are currently working on a patch that we plan to release early next week that will include bug fixes and game improvements. I don't have more information to share on this patch at the moment as we are still investigating and fixing issues but I will keep you posted!

To compensate for the crash issues that you may be experiencing in your game, we will be sending all players 100 Rift Tokens to your ACR inbox at the start of tomorrow's Helix Rift Event, The Mask of the Ibis.

Just a reminder - the game is optimized for devices with at least 2GB of ram. Anything below this may result in game crashes or freezes.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience while we work on getting these issues resolved!

Bunny
    Hello Dear Ubi-Bunny, thank you and all the valuable Ubisoft Mobile team for trying to solve all these problems and for keeping us informed about everything.
    Thank you very much for the 100 Rift Token award
    This compensatory reward will cover many people's losses,I am very happy about it
    I strongly believe that all of these problems will be solved with the new patch.
    Dear Ubi-Bunny, Thank you very much for your constant interest in us.
    Best regards
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to tell you about my freezing problem in my own game
    I recorded a video of the problem I was freezing in the game
    The first of 2 video games, my game froze in the middle of the Mission and did not react to anything, I had to reset to solve it, the second problem was my game frozen on the login screen (My computer is 8 GB RAM)
    I just wanted to report this bug to you
    Here are the videos I recorded for the problem of freezing in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNNRfE6nIdA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaGYrooJUhk

Hey everyone! For those of you who may have missed it, I have updated my original announcement on this thread with a bit more information. Let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer when I can!
    Hey, you actually posted an update at the end of a thread!

UPDATE - June 2nd

Hey, Assassins!

Just hopping in to give you another quick update.

Just a reminder - the game is optimized for devices with at least 2GB of ram. Anything below this may result in game crashes or freezes.

I'd like to thank you all for your patience while we work on getting these issues resolved!

Bunny

Hello,

Now this is the correct way to comunicate with us.

I thank you for this!

Dear Bunny,

Thank you for the update.
    The new rift event starts today and I really hope we don't face the same issues as last time and loose those tokens you give us again.

About the ram, I have an 8GB phone and I still faced freezing issues and lost tokens nonetheless.

People have been waiting foe Aya, I hope we can fully enjoy this event.

Thank you for your amazing work, we know itbis not easy.
     1 people found this helpful

Bugs on my game (iPad Pro 12.9 and iPhone 11 pro max, all with newest German iOS):
    Intel room is always shown as full (70 informations)
    Inventory show only 1 1/2 pages, then only blanks
    Heroes are marked, that there is better gear for them. But this gear is not usable by them.

Names may be wrong. Because I have the German version

Ubi-Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by darthmarsden Go to original post
    Hey, you actually posted an update at the end of a thread!

I did it just for you!