Research Project University of West London

Dear Ubisoft,

I hope you are doing well.My name is Anton Chmylko I'm a student of University of West London at the moment I'm doing a research project with the title "Identify whether or not video game can be used in education process of students and whether or not such educational video games can be profitable for a business". Been a loyal supporter of your videogame projects throughout many years. Your projects such as Assasins Creed Origins Discovery Tour Mode and Assassins Creed Odyssey Discovery Tour Mode which I played and really enjoyed in my opinion such mode clearly makes a game trully educational. So my question is if could please provide some material like feedback report from the community, your company thoughts about those discovery modes, any kind of material based on those Discovery Tour Modes will be a massive help in my research project. Could you please materials to this email [email redacted]

Kind Regards

It seems to me that games can be used in different historical and futuristic concepts.

Assassin helps us understand the history of civilizations and the atmosphere of revolutions because the killers appeared at the turn of the eras

Education

Now join this forum and learn a lot more about best uk essay writers now as we all know that this would be really nice as it can be used for all those who are up for that and can be fixed in the better reasons as well as for the academic stuff that was being used.