Event bug

I can not play the online event and a can't receive the cup gifts... why?

It might be broken for everyone. See the other threads.

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there RubenLedo89, which event were you referring to specifically?

Did you reach out to our dedicated support team, whether in-game or using our support case submission portal, and get this issue resolved?

Although it is nice that someone from ubisoft is monitoring these threads, have a look at the other ones. Everybody is moaning about the midnight circuit. Either do something about it or admit that the game has been abandoned. That way we will all know where we stand

Ubi-Woofer's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I've seen other threads referring to the Midnight Circuit, kwizee64, and the issue(s) there are already under investigation by the developers. I just wanted to be sure that this thread was for the same issue, as a specific event / series was not mentioned.

For the issues with the Midnight Circuit, while their investigation is ongoing, the devs recommend these troubleshooting steps:

- Android Device / App Troubleshooting

- Fixing Connectivity Issues on Android Devices

- Installing the game on your device's internal memory, closing all background applications while playing, and connecting via WiFi rather than using 4G or a mobile hotspot.

Should issues persist, they would then like the following information to be provided in a support case:

- Screenshot of the error message if you have any

- Device model & OS installed

- Screenshot of your Player ID

Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in helping to investigate these reported issues, everyone.

At a time when everyone is moaning about the game, can I just say thank you to Ubi-Woofer for getting the problem with the midnight circuit sorted out

Hey Ubi-woofer, thw midnight circuit is broken, aaarg!

I believe it was not supposed to end so early, but it did

L0RDMelchett's Avatar Member
    Broken again for me too, on iOS.

Same here, it locked up when I received the reward from the first leg. Well, I got to race once in the second leg before locking up. It’s now locked up exactly like it was before the fix... I’m on IOS as well. Posted there as well. I hope it gets fixed,