Fate of Atlantis - Part 2 not starting

I have all the DLC's and I finished Field of Elysium. Now I am supposed to start the second part of that DLC and be in Hades, but I don't know how to get there. The quest doesn't start anywhere. I already exited Elysium, then went back into it etc. Nothing seems to start the 2nd part of the quest...

Here's the saved game archive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wdq...ew?usp=sharing . I hope it helps someone figure out how to continue my journey...

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello DirtyAngelica,

Here is a guide that explains how to start Episode 2 of The Fate of Atlantis.

Same issue

Reviewed the guide and it doesn't help. Playstation home says that the game is the most current version, and I've also restarted the Playstation.
    I've also completed Heir of Memories and Fields of Elysium and have not been able to access the second part.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Jbean0727 Go to original post
    Reviewed the guide and it doesn't help. Playstation home says that the game is the most current version, and I've also restarted the Playstation.
    I've also completed Heir of Memories and Fields of Elysium and have not been able to access the second part.
    Hello Jbean0727,

When you check your downloaded content, does it show that you have the Season pass and Fate of Atlantis downloaded?