Mid-game giudance

Hi All,

I've reached level 26 and am about half way through level 4. I am in the process of beefing up the regulars for this stage of the game but I'm not sure which heroes would be best to invest in at this stage to take me to the end of world 5.

This is what I currently have in progress...
    Gaspar 5*
    Bea 4*
    Aguilar 4*
    Luis 4*
    Luisa 4*
    Constanza 4*
    Jorge 4*

Then I have Alexei, Claudia, Lupo, Maria & Mayya all 2* and not quite at level 26.

What should I focus on next?

thanks!

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    You'll need Gaspar. His jumps rarely fail, and even if they do, you just need him alive for his heals, especially the heal over time. You won't fight with him, really. He's still most people's choice healer.

You need Beatriz, she's a beast, both in power and her dodge ability. She's great against single targets too.
    Luisa is a must. With her dagger and slow/poison abilities, she can literally tank anyone! And she lockpicks.
    Jorge would be your best tank for now, his abilities are amazing (see a theme here?)
    Complimentary abilities make you successful.
    I still dust off Jorge and use him quite often just for fun when I'm farming.

The other toons will come naturally as you progress. Hope this helps!
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for your reply.

Looks like generally I'm on the right track. I'll give Jorge a little more of a push as most of the others should be 5* within a week or so.

You're welcome. Remember also, whenever you can, share gear and don't try to craft for everyone.
    For example: craft a dps two hand sword and Beatriz/Jorge can share it until they're on the same mission.
    Unless you're spending real money, and lots of it (this app is worth it) you'll need all the gold you can get for training.
    I wish someone had told me not to get caught in the craft/DNA/training loop when I started!

This is interesting, but sometimes it's hard for me to figure out who is at what power level when some have equipment and some don't.

Also, on the one hand, I understand not wasting time and resources to equip everybody, it seems annoying to constantly switch gear, unless you only use the same 5 or so characters. And then, if you're only using a handful, why not let them have their own gear?

If you can afford it, by all means do so! There is no wrong answer. Also the gear you craft will be used by other toons as hand-me-downs, so they won't go to waste, ever. I'd focus on your regulars and keep them top notch.
    Keep in mind: when you hit level 50 your opponents in Region 5 will be level 65+ and will kill your guys in one hit!
    I've said before I'd get Alvaro ASAP. But if you have time (xp comes way too fast) just go easy and balance. It's all up to your play style and how big a hurry you're in

Does anyone have any advice for the last two story missions of the game? I have a bunch of 5* legendaries at level 50 but still have issues.

Originally Posted by Torchstone Go to original post
    Does anyone have any advice for the last two story missions of the game? I have a bunch of 5* legendaries at level 50 but still have issues.
    Story Mission 28:

First Combination:
    1) Gaspar-Green Color
    2) Jean-Red Color
    3) Yusuf or Ezio or Jariya-Blue Color

Second Combination:
    1)Gaspar-Green Color
    2)Lucas-Red Color
    3)Luciano-Blue Color
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufs7xKTyRpg

Third Combination:
    1)Gaspar-Green Color
    2)Alvaro-Red Color
    3)Luciano-Blue Color
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdUtFRnf3ow&t

Story Mission 27:

First Combination:
    1)Luciano-Blue Color
    2)Alvaro-Red Color
    3)Rosa-Blue Color

Second Combination:
    1)Gaspar-Green Color
    2)Beatriz-Red Color
    3)Claudia-Green Color
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcmCvGuC61k

Thank you very much! I'll let you know how it goes.
     1 people found this helpful

Just a heads up for anyone coming to this thread now: since the 2.9.0 update, these videos aren't anywhere as useful as the DPS characters (the red ones used for combat) have been 'downgraded' and deal less damage.