Please bring back the "SAVE CONFLICT" warning notification to the game

Hello,Dear Ubi-Bunny

Unfortunately, I have been having sad problems since I installed the 2.9.0 update

I think that the "SAVE CONFLICT" alert notification active with Update 2.8.2,was not active after Update 2.9.0. patch

When Update 2.8.2 was enabled, there was a problem with the internet in the game, or there was a delay between the server and device, the "SAVE CONFLICT" notification would appear and "Select Device" and "Select Server" notifications appeared and I was always selecting the "Select Device" notification. and the problems were disappearing and there was no freezing before the 2.9.0 update.

The "SAVE CONFLICT" notification always appeared to prevent data loss when there is a internet disconnect or a lag in the game with the internet, but with the 2.9.0 update I no longer see this notification

I think the game freezing problems are caused by the lack of "SAVE CONFLICT" notification

Please, if the "SAVE CONFLICT" warning notification is not active in the game, can you activate it?

Representative image "SAVE CONFLİCT" warning notification from update 2.8.2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm having some issues with Update 2.9.0:
    I have problems in the game freezing, the game does not return to normal and does not react to anything,

When the game is frozen, I cannot touch the commands on the Game screen, I cannot get a reaction in the game,and I have to reset the game every time to overcome this problem

I'm trying to play the game with an Android-based Program "BlueStacks 4" Emulator on my laptop because my mobile device is iPhone 5 and no longer meets the game requirements
    My Android version used by BlueStacks 4 is Android 7.1.2 Nougat
    The problem of freezing in this game and having to reset the game to get rid of this situation may be a situation that occurs in "Android 7.1. 2 Nougat" versions after installing the 2.9.0 patch.

I didn't encounter any problems in the game with the 2.8.2 update
    But some problems started when I installed the 2.9.0 update
    I had no problems until Update 2.9.0, but when I was in the Game or when I entered a room in the Headquarters or in the middle of the any mission the game freezes, then nothing moves on the screen and the game does not react to anything, I have to reset the Game to get rid of this problem, This can sometimes lead to Intel and Coins losses

Sometimes the game crashes on the game login screen

Some forum members say that they had a crashing game in the Dead Men's Gold Helix Rift Event, and I was unable to attend the Helix Rift Event because I was afraid of this and Rift Tokens losses.

I hope all these problems will be fixed soon

In The Mask of The Ibis Helix Rift Event, which will take place on June 3, which will allow Aya of Alexandria, a new hero, join us, I hope there will be no problem with game crashing, freezing and data loss.(Rift Tokens,Helix Credits)

I liked every Legendary Gear and T5 Gear added to the Game with Update 2.9.0, each one is unique Equipment and designs are very nice

My only wish is to resolve all of these problems that have only occurred with the 2.9.0 update.

Dear Ubi-Bunny, I believe that these problems and all other problems will be solved by the devoted work of You and Dear All Ubisoft Mobile Team
    Thank you so much for your constant interest in us

Best Regards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDİT:

I decided to play the Dead Men's Gold Helix Rift Event, and as soon as I started the game on Map 5, the Game froze and I can't do anything, nothing moves on the screen, I can't touch any commands, I had to reset the game and lost my Rift Tokens
    In the Dead Men's Gold Helix Rift event:
    In total, the game froze 2 times where it was seen in the picture and had to reset 2 times, in total I lost 42 Rift Tokens
     1 people found this helpful

"Save conflict" warning is still active. Pop up to me on Thursday, after losing connection and then connecting to a new wifi point when entering a pub. I upgraded to 2.9 way before that.

Originally Posted by Kachocalvo Go to original post
    "Save conflict" warning is still active. Pop up to me on Thursday, after losing connection and then connecting to a new wifi point when entering a pub. I upgraded to 2.9 way before that.
    Hi,Kachocalvo,How are you my friend?
    Oh,I haven't encountered the "Save conflict" warning since I installed patch 2.9.0
    Thank you very much, Kachocalvo
    I thought freezing issues in the whole game might have to do with the "SAVE CONFLICT" warning
    Sorry, it's not related to "SAVE CONFLICT"

Well, do you have freezing problems in the game?
    The game suddenly freezes, does not react to anything, no commands work and I have to reset
    Have you encountered a problem similar to this after installing patch 2.9.0 ?

Before patch 2.9.0, I have never encountered freezing problems in a game like this before,
    Freezing problem in the game and I have to reset the game all the time,
    This is all very difficult and sad for me
    I don't know what I can do to solve this problem

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Well that's interesting! That isn't an Android option I've seen on any of three phones or my tablet. That would be very handy for not losing progress.
    I've only seen something like "Your device time differs from server time. Please restart the game". I haven't seen that in months either, as the game just auto restarts after an hour or so of inactivity...

Originally Posted by Ima_Smakya Go to original post
    Well that's interesting! That isn't an Android option I've seen on any of three phones or my tablet. That would be very handy for not losing progress.
    I've only seen something like "Your device time differs from server time. Please restart the game". I haven't seen that in months either, as the game just auto restarts after an hour or so of inactivity...
    My Android version used by BlueStacks 4 is Android 7.1. 2 Nougat
    The problem of freezing in this game and having to reset the game to get rid of this situation may be a situation that occurs in "Android 7.1. 2 Nougat" versions after installing the 2.9.0 patch.
    Yesterday 2 times at the beginning of Dead Men's Gold Helix Rift Event, the game froze at the same place, nothing was moving on the screen and no command was working, I couldn't even touch the Auto command, the game continued to play the music in the background
    It was as if I was looking at a photo, nothing was moving, nothing on the screen reacted
    and in order to get rid of this situation, I had to reset the game 2 times in total, I lost 42 Rift Tokens in total
    This doesn't just happen at Dead Men's Gold Helix Rift event
    When I enter any room in the headquarters in the game, the game can freeze in this way at any time depending on the chance.
    I love this Great Mobile Game
    I hope this problem is temporary and this freezing issue has to do with "Save Conflict"
    The problem of freezing is very bad in this game

This is a very common problem after Update 2.9.0

Here is Kachocalvo's comment on this issue:
    Well, Mamilaris, I've found all the bugs reported about lack of damage and malfunctioning abilities, but no freezes or crashes. As Darthmarsden said, I think freezing and crashing problems are affecting more the newer systems rather than older ones. I play in an Android 7 system, maybe you can downgrade your blustacks to play in an older version of Android?

This is becoming more strange each time. I use the same Android version, 7.1.2 Nougat, with no freezing problems. Odd.

This is becoming more strange each time. I use the same Android version, 7.1.2 Nougat, with no freezing problems. Odd.
    Hi,Kachocalvo
    You are using a Smart Mobile Device
    I know the optimization of Smart Mobile Devices is better
    We both use the same operating system, but
    I think because BlueStacks program is an interface and it is not a direct program, different problems may arise.
    I hope all these problems disappear
    I think I have to wait for BlueStack 4 to develop a patch for this situation
    I emailed the BlueStacks support team about this issue on Saturday

Ima-Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Those are good points. On the LG Stylo 4 I got the freeze with sound which is why I replaced it, thinking it was the device.
    As for Bluestacks, I have yet to try it but every other ROM I've used has had some sort of issues with games, especially saving progress. If I want to play Zelda: A Link to the Past or any Tomb Raiders, there's a 50/50 chance of losing my game so I usually have to play straight through them.