Coach looking for t3-4 team. Eu/pc (for free)

Uplay: Kozel. (with an i)
    Discord: Kozel.#8971 (with an L)

language: English

Experience: Old owner of a PS4 team/comp player. Around 3000+ hours of game time across both ps4 and PC. Been playing since operation health with hitting diamond/plat 1 each season on PS4. This was my first full season on PC hitting plat solo (around 500 games)

What I can offer for your team:
    I am a freindly and dedicated person willing to help your team become the best you can be.
    Plan a weekly rota for practice and scrim sessions that will be best sorted for you.
    Look at your playstyle as a team and individuals and work on how to improve that.
    This will be for free and out of my time
    I will put the effort in if you follow and do the same!
    What you can offer for me:
    Turn up on time to each session
    Always put in your best effort (everyone on the team)
    No toxic or racist teams will be accepted
    Be a mature team
    If you would like to discuss further add me on either Uplay or discord
     1 people found this helpful

Bro my team would love for you to come and help us out we are a small team were mainly gold been close to plat.
    were looking to go to esl and stuff in future once old enough currently 16
    My discord is Toddy#2322
    My uplay is Toddy.T5
    were eu

also your discord wont let me add you

Hi

Im kinda new at this game and Im looking to improve and have fun on the way. Im only level 38 though. I speak English and Im pretty sure Im not toxic.

Hello i am interested in the post we have a team of 5 people who are gold and plat we would like to have a coach to show us strats and help us get better we are previously from console which some of us played since health.
    my discord is: vitz #5497
    and my uplay is: vitzeel