🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The Division forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

TTK needs to increase

As broken as the Foundry Bulwark gear set is TTK is still low i have a build (without glass canon ) that head shots the Bulwark all blue in less than 2 seconds and no not with a sniper or rifle i will post a video about it later.
    I hope iam right but the time to kill should increase to something like Div1 and with the way the game made it so it is harder to "Chicken Dance" it would be ok,I would love that but that is just me.
    I tested the game for a short while last night, Had a blast except the TTK the other changes were looking good but i must admit it was a really short time cause here comes the Foundry Bulwark and it basically destroyed everything.

I really hope the devs take the Feedback and build upon that and I'm not talking about my feedback i have seen a loot of good ideas.
     1 people found this helpful

absolutely, nothing changed with buffs and global nerfs, like literally not much changed as buffs negated the nerf, because fk logic i guess.

Agent_Putt's Avatar Member
    Seeing as ive seen videos of 3 people shooting the shield and it not going down, id personally love to see a video of you doing to somebody as from what ive seen so far that isnt possible.

https://twitter.com/coldbwoyy/status...412186624?s=21

As1r0nimo's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Agent_Putt Go to original post
    Seeing as ive seen videos of 3 people shooting the shield and it not going down, id personally love to see a video of you doing to somebody as from what ive seen so far that isnt possible.

https://twitter.com/coldbwoyy/status...412186624?s=21
    It's a broken set. And outside of it, pvp multipliers need more tuning.
    Both for guns and skills.
    Especially Firestarter need a working PvP modifier.

I would really love to see this. 4 piece Foundry and a Bulwark Shield is invincible. No one can destroy it. Without the Shield it took a Nemesis headshot to kill a guy. I would really love to see a 2 second non sniper headshot

Merphee's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    ...They should buff player health.
     1 people found this helpful

TTK in PTS is too long, I prefer the same current TTK in the TD2. becareful, if TTK too long, people begin call this game as bullet sponge game, this is what happened to TD1

The TTk is to long ? Tanks for your view Unreal, but the TTK is way to big. The actual ttk in the live game is perfectly good. The players just lack the option to heal cause of the usless heal skills in pvp or the numbered amount of medkits. If the TTK stays like this in the pts, i stop playing td2. If they would give the players more Health and some usfull healing skills they would improve the ttk or give the players more options to survive a fight but still make sure the player who hits his shots get rewarded in a kill. The ttk in td1 was a joke and in favor for the unskilled players.