1. #1

    "Kill 2 enemies with 1 grenade 3x"

    I'm really struggling with this Field Research. I equipped Mad Bomber and a piece of China Light for the additional grenade damage. Once a firefight is underway, it's rare to get two low-health enemies close enough together to kill with a grenade. Any tips?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    sneak up on them before you start the fight because if they didnt notice your presence you have a bigger chance off them sticking together and making it easier to get those kills
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by TR.I_aM_TwisteT Go to original post
    sneak up on them before you start the fight because if they didnt notice your presence you have a bigger chance off them sticking together and making it easier to get those kills
    I can do this, but my grenades don't do enough damage to kill instantly.
    Share this post

  4. #4
    wyulf's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    14
    easiest way to do this, is to go to viewpoint mission on story difficulty. start by running up the ramp on the right. below, you will see 4 enemies clumped together. lob a grenade in their midst. rinse and repeat a few times and you're done. really quick too, since they're right at the beginning.
     2 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    4,932
    Hello there,

    I moved this thread to the general discussion section for better visibility
    Share this post

  6. #6
    N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,868
    Originally Posted by wyulf Go to original post
    easiest way to do this, is to go to viewpoint mission on story difficulty. start by running up the ramp on the right. below, you will see 4 enemies clumped together. lob a grenade in their midst. rinse and repeat a few times and you're done. really quick too, since they're right at the beginning.
    this
    Share this post

  7. #7
    try the nade launcher and see if it works..it works for some nade tasks..
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by SHD-WATCHDOG Go to original post
    I'm really struggling with this Field Research. I equipped Mad Bomber and a piece of China Light for the additional grenade damage. Once a firefight is underway, it's rare to get two low-health enemies close enough together to kill with a grenade. Any tips?
    Easy. Have a friend equip riot foam & make your way to the “Federal Emergency Bunker” mission. Set the mission difficulty on story or normal. Fight through the first wave of enemies until you get to the elevator part. Once you get down the elevator. There’s a group of 4 enemies standing next to each other. Have your friend riot foam them and you toss a grenade to kill them. Once the grenade explodes just have you and your friend be killed by the NPC’s. It reloads the mission right at the part where the elevators hits the bottom. Rinse & Repeat.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by wyulf Go to original post
    easiest way to do this, is to go to viewpoint mission on story difficulty. Start by running up the ramp on the right. Below, you will see 4 enemies clumped together. Lob a grenade in their midst. Rinse and repeat a few times and you're done. Really quick too, since they're right at the beginning.
    Originally Posted by tattooey89 Go to original post
    easy. Have a friend equip riot foam & make your way to the “federal emergency bunker” mission. Set the mission difficulty on story or normal. Fight through the first wave of enemies until you get to the elevator part. Once you get down the elevator. There’s a group of 4 enemies standing next to each other. Have your friend riot foam them and you toss a grenade to kill them. Once the grenade explodes just have you and your friend be killed by the npc’s. It reloads the mission right at the part where the elevators hits the bottom. Rinse & repeat.
    thank you!
    Share this post

  10. #10
    You can also try using the riot foam chem launcher variant.
    Share this post