Constant enemy contact and no real civilians NPC makes the game unplayable.

There is not a single moment were Drones or Choppers magically fly over my head. Cant truly evade them. The constant harassment by enemies that come out of nowhere in addition to the fact that there are no civilians NPC walking around or driving destroys any enjoyment that exploring the environment can be.

This Thread is absolutely dumb!
    You are in a hostile environment and are supposed to feel Hunted.
    The developers can't satisfy everyone.

This game needs a hot Zone with a 2 kilometer radius when you are detected.

I know exactly what this game needs and I believe that the Ghost Recon community would probably love this idea.

(The Hot Zone) with a 2Km radius.
    Because Ghost Recon breakpoint is a open world game it needs The Hot Zone with a 2Km radius.
    Whenever you infiltrate a base there should be1- 3 radio soldiers depending on the size of the base or checkpoint and at least one radio Soldier on Patrol groups.
    If you are detected without killing the radio soldiers first or if you leave a body that is found on the side of the Road they will radio in to the surrounding bases and you will be in The Hot Zone within a 2Km radius that will be shown in red on the map. A few soldiers will come right away and maybe one helicopter patrolling but You will have about four to five minutes to clear that bass or complete your objective and get out of the 2Km radius Hot Zone before more helicopters, soldiers, and the big drone that alerts the wolves starts patrolling for you. All bases within that 2Km radius will be on alert as long as you are in the 2Km radius Hot Zone. The longer you are in the 2Km radius Hot Zone will cause patrolling soldiers to increase in numbers and look for you more frequently, more helicopters in the air we'll look for you more frequently and the big drone that alerts the Wolves will fly over more frequently. For example if you are in The Hot Zone for 5 minutes there may be one helicopter, a few patrols, and the big drone flying over looking for you. If you are in The Hot Zone from 5 - 10 minutes there will be two helicopters patrolling for you, the big drone that alerts the Wolves will fly over more frequently, and ground patrols will greatly increase in numbers and patrole more frequently. 15 minutes in The Hot Zone will be the max limit for the number of helicopters patrolling which is 4 and how frequently, max number of soldiers patrolling and how frequently, and how frequently the big drone will fly over that alerts the wolves. If there is a bivouac within the 2Km radius Hot Zone it will be a safe place but you will still be in The Hot Zone and you won't be able to spawn vehicles as long as you are in The Hot Zone.
    The only way to deactivate The Hot Zone is to get your soldier out of the 2Km radius, otherwise all patrols will continue to look for you and all bases will be on alert as long as you are in The Hot Zone.

This is how you make Ghost Recon breakpoint a great game.

The Hot Zone that I'm talking about is you will be absolutely outmanned and outgunned so your best bet is to just get out of their. For example, the longer you are in The Hot Zone you will be dealing with platoons of soldiers, and two to three helicopters patrolling at once, and the big drone that alerts the wolves flying over more frequently, so if you're spotted you're more than likely to die. While in The Hot Zone The Objective is to kill without being seen and to use all of your survival tactics in order to get out of The Hot Zone because they're not going to stop looking for you as long as you're in the zone.

While in The Hot Zone helicopter and vehicle soldiers will be more alert so you will definitely have to bury yourself or hide in bushes when they pass by or they will spot you.

Let's just say you get spotted while in The Hot Zone you and your little team of 3 won't make it out. You're going to need smoke grenades and every stealth tactic to get out of there. This game will definitely have to have smoke grenades implemented in order to Escape The Hot Zone.

Player should also have the option to turn The Hot Zone on and off in the settings menu because some players might not like that level of intensity when doing missions.

If only Ubisoft is listening.

Marcin79W's Avatar Member
    I just wander. How much money must have Skell Tech to hire all those PMC...? Right now it looks like they have army bigger than most of small countries.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Marcin79W Go to original post
    I just wander. How much money must have Skell Tech to hire all those PMC...? Right now it looks like they have army bigger than most of small countries.
    You do know it's a game?

Not being able to move forward without picking up an enemy weapon makes the game unplayable.

The word you are looking for is 'unrealistic'.

Marcin79W's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by GHOST_oe Go to original post
    You do know it's a game?
    I know. I'm just not sure if it meant to be about Special Forces or about Rambo. Since first Ghost Recon was much more about SF I wish it have stayed that way...
    But as you've said - developers can't satisfy everyone. Still I like the game, despite of some bits and pieces that piss me off