Lag spikes, stuttering, freezing

For quite a time i'm experiencing, and seems only in this game, lag spikes and freezes. Like for example, there is a situation when i run with my character, then all suddenly freezes, then it comes back to normal, but for the next 2-3 seconds, my character is running on the spot. And this in LZ and missions, in DZ is even more frequent.
    From what this problem is? And how can this be fixed?

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello Sirius_Tenzo,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps freezing. Can you please share with us your PC specs?

Additionally, can you please perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Hi, I'm also experiencing this problem and it makes me frustrated, make the game almost unplayable. Here's my pc spec:

CPU: Intel i5 8600
    VGA: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6 GB
    RAM: 8 GB

I search all over the internet try to fix this, but still no luck here. Here is the things I did to solve the problem :

- disabled uplay in game overlay
    - disabled geforce experience in game overlay
    - reinstall the game
    - configure the NVIDIA control panel
    - in game graphics settings preset to low.. However I got 74 fps in medium preset settings (benchmark tested)
    - play in resolution below 1920 x 1080
    - change the power plan and set the maximum cpu from 100% to 90%

After all this and still no luck for me..

Originally Posted by Ubi-Mark. Go to original post
    Hello Sirius_Tenzo,

Sorry to hear that your game keeps freezing. Can you please share with us your PC specs?

Additionally, can you please perform the troubleshooting steps listed in this article? Many thanks and apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. If you have any additional questions, please let us know.
    Windows 10 Pro.
    I5 4690k
    GTX 1070 6 GB
    16 GB RAM

Tried like every solution, but no work. What can actually cause this problem? It's possible that the bottleneck can cause this? Maybe a CPU upgrade can fix?

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Sirius_Tenzo Go to original post
    Tried like every solution, but no work. What can actually cause this problem? It's possible that the bottleneck can cause this? Maybe a CPU upgrade can fix?
    Hey, irius_Tenzo!

There could be a number of things causing this. The best thing to do is Create a Support Ticket and send in your system files (steps in the link). That way we can try to identify what might be causing this to happen.

Once you have uploaded your system files please provide your case number here.

Thank you.