Watch the foxtrot error and delta error in video. Look how frustrating it is.

I lost all my loot in the video. Imagine for two months i lost some named items and god roll items because of this. this is not only me but almost half of my friends in my friendslist are experiencing this. Game is broken. Loosing confidence

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4UNwFQhnI

I often experience this for 3-4hrs unable to log in. Foxtrot and delta error. Game is broken

Nennee's Avatar Senior Member
    To be hounest after watching your film there i must say you have a realy s h i t t y internet connection
    my loading screens are never more than about 5 seconds..mostly they are around 2 seconds
    Granted now i am at PC but we bothe are online.

Edit: my first loading screen when i loggin the first time that day is not 5 seconds.
    just wanted to clarify that

Originally Posted by shimric2 Go to original post
    I lost all my loot in the video. Imagine for two months i lost some named items and god roll items because of this. this is not only me but almost half of my friends in my friendslist are experiencing this. Game is broken. Loosing confidence

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mg4UNwFQhnI
    Out of curiosity, do you have DX12 enabled in your settings. If so, try disabling it and see how things go.

Edit:Sorry...just seen your on PS4

TOKYO_ROGUE's Avatar Senior Member
    Time to get a SSD drive, and not playing on wifi.

Im on ps4 i have 50mbp to 75mbos speed with wired connection and in static ip. I dont have ssd that is why loading takes time its not about connection

This is not about how long it took for the loading screen its sbout the delta and foxtrot error watch the whole video

Nennee's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by shimric2 Go to original post
    This is not about how long it took for the loading screen its sbout the delta and foxtrot error watch the whole video
    that is why you get the errors.
    It takes to long to load

The Division 2, It's got what gamers need!

F.i.x.e.r's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by TOKYO_ROGUE Go to original post
    and not playing on wifi.
    That's a sweeping statement. I play on wifi out of necessity and do not have these problems. It depends on the quality of equipment you have or being supplied by your IP and how many other customers are on the same wifi channel as you. I am getting a high speed fibre optic supply of 500Mb/s at the IP supplied modem which = approx 66MB/s.

By the time I count in the loss to wifi I am still getting a solid 40MB/s at my machine and rarely get a delta due to my end. My problem is with Uplay and their crummy launcher that gives me problems getting to initial game boot up. I have a recycle bin full of Uplay cache file folders.